🏈 Pick #223 is in! Raiders select S, Trey Taylor, Air Force

^^^^^^^^^^^

The reaction of the players and family is probably my biggest joy of the draft. I love seeing these kids have their dreams come true, and although alot of them won't be big stars, that shouldn't take away from this awesome moment.

• Like 3

So how the hell did a Jim Thorpe award winner fall to 7th? I'm really liking what I have read on Taylor. It sounds like he had offers from other colleges but chose Air Force to get a better education and serve his country.Β 

• Like 2

On 4/30/2024 at 7:39 PM, OldManWillis said:

^^^^^^^^^^^

The reaction of the players and family is probably my biggest joy of the draft. I love seeing these kids have their dreams come true, and although alot of them won't be big stars, that shouldn't take away from this awesome moment.

Yep, it’s great to see. I like the lower round picks and their reactions particularly. The bit that I least like is the 1st round prom queen thing on stage with each participant trying to out dress the others, that is really cringeworthy to me 😁

• Like 2

On 5/8/2024 at 8:16 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

So how the hell did a Jim Thorpe award winner fall to 7th? I'm really liking what I have read on Taylor. It sounds like he had offers from other colleges but chose Air Force to get a better education and serve his country.Β 

I wondering the same.... I think Chris Smith is going get cutΒ