UDFA tracker, signings, Washington Commanders

3 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

What I remember this guy. He was a 4 or 5 star recruit out of Plano East here big D. He ran track also and he played in the Big 12. He just could not get it together with Texas. Kind of up down season at Tech. You know Some of these 5 star players just can't put it all together but this kid in High school showed enormous talent. Hope we can bring out that talent in this guy b/c it is there.  Certainly will be following him in training camp. This is wonderful

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Which drives me crazy. We should be on the phones as the draft winds down and talking to agents and getting them to get their players to sign. It always seems like we wait too long and the premiere guys are snatched up elsewhere.

And this just wasn’t Rivera.  This seems to be a long pattern.  Someone also posted that this might be more UDFA than Rivera signed his entire tenure, and they might be correct. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, e16bball said:

Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint is an interesting one. I think he was on track to get drafted until a disastrous Pro Day showing. I mean…just atrocious numbers that he posted that day. 

Was he hurt or something? I don’t know. But watching UGA last year, he made some nice plays at times.

Yeah I don’t know what happened during his Pro Day, but he made plays on the field.  Sometimes that is all that matters.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 4209 said:

What I remember this guy. He was a 4 or 5 star recruit out of Plano East here big D. He ran track also and he played in the Big 12. He just could not get it together with Texas. Kind of up down season at Tech. You know Some of these 5 star players just can't put it all together but this kid in High school showed enormous talent. Hope we can bring out that talent in this guy b/c it is there.  Certainly will be following him in training camp. This is wonderful

That's great incite. Well one this is for sure he will never have as good of defensive coaching as he will have with Quinn & our defensive coaches so maybe they can get something out of him that Texas & Texas Tech coaches couldn't. 

I think for these guys though they're probably looking as being practice squad players. Our roster is pretty complete.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Love this! As I said before I think he'll be a backup for us for years to come, maybe even/hopefully his entire career.

This years Brock Purdy pick by Peters.. Thinks he sees something. Hollywood good looks is all I see. 😉