Way too early 2025 draft talk

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I hope if we're in dire straights for a QB next year that we trade up for one. I can't imagine taking a QB at 19 is the best idea. I also hope we are picking in the 20s next year. 

Should be hoping for 32, not twenties!

• Like 1

14. Pittsburgh Steelers – Luther Burden III, WR, Missouri

A natural playmaker as both a receiver and returner, Burden has lived up to his prep hype as a five-star recruit, finishing second in the SEC in 2023 with 1,212 receiving yards and nine touchdown receptions. Powerfully built at 5-foot-11 and 208 pounds, Burden is appropriately named as he is a real problem for defensive backs.

• Like 1

14. PITTSBURGH STEELERS: WR TETAIROA MCMILLAN, ARIZONA

Arizona’s Tetairoa McMillan could be the best receiver in college football in 2024. He has a Mike Evans-esque frame and finished 2023 with an 89.1 receiving grade and nearly 1,400 receiving yards. McMillan paired with George Pickens and Roman Wilson would create a dynamic receiving corps in Pittsburgh.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, August4th said:

I want another trench heavy draft. 2 DL and 1 OL within the 1st 5 picks and probably nab a corner

I think I'm ok with not using a pick on O-line. I am in 100% agreement about DL, though. Definitely need to double dip. Give us a 1st rounder and a 3rd rounder.