Way too early 2025 draft talk

Ward will go high.  Sanders, Jalen Milroe(Bama), Jaxson Dart(Ole Miss), Noah Fifita (Arizona).  Of course Beck and Ewes.

I am a fan of Grayson McCall but he will be long in the tooth.

Drew Allar(Penn St) maybe

Conner Weigman(Texas A&M) is one to watch.

So if you are willing to possibly move up.  4 to 5 QBs and perhaps more if they develop.

I'd love Mason Graham from Michigan. 
The massive DT from Kentucky, D.Walker, is an earth mover at like 6'6 350.

I think we'll need to hit DL, CB and possibly WR.

I do love M.Starks at S and T.Hunter at CB.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rlon said:

1st 2 rounds = NT and a 5 tech

We don't run 3 DL enough anymore for that kind of investment in NT. Our defense would be at it's best with DL similar to Tuitt and Heyward a few years ago next to each other in 2 DL sets for the most part. NT is now a sub-package player.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

We don't run 3 DL enough anymore for that kind of investment in NT. Our defense would be at it's best with DL similar to Tuitt and Heyward a few years ago next to each other in 2 DL sets for the most part. NT is now a sub-package player.

nonsense

8 minutes ago, rlon said:

nonsense

If you add up all the snapcounts of the DL, you end up with 245% of the snaps total on defense. That means they are running 2 DL sets a majority of the time.

1 minute ago, skywlker32 said:

If you add up all the snapcounts of the DL, you end up with 245% of the snaps total on defense. That means they are running 2 DL sets a majority of the time.

Listen, you want to talk about amount of DL we normally play at any one time, that is fine. Benton needs to be a 5 tech, IMO, and they need a second such player the quality of Tuitt but hopefully with more heart. You want to talk about the truth? The truth is this team needs a dominant NT who can also rotate into big nickel situations. The Steelers will not dominate against the run until they do this, so I am all for the part time luxury throwback player option that others say we don't need. I'm all for a first and a third or a second and a third if you don't want to use the first two pucks on DL...lol...I'm flexible.

4 minutes ago, rlon said:

Listen, you want to talk about amount of DL we normally play at any one time, that is fine. Benton needs to be a 5 tech, IMO, and they need a second such player the quality of Tuitt but hopefully with more heart. You want to talk about the truth? The truth is this team needs a dominant NT who can also rotate into big nickel situations. The Steelers will not dominate against the run until they do this, so I am all for the part time luxury throwback player option that others say we don't need. I'm all for a first and a third or a second and a third if you don't want to use the first two pucks on DL...lol...I'm flexible.

You're the one that said it was nonsense.

When there are likely to be many needs as always, you just don't put high draft capital into a position that is not on the field at least half the time (if we are considering Adams our starting NT like profootballreference does, he was on the field for 36% of snaps). Do we need DL, definitely. Do we need a true NT in the second round? Definitely not. We did not use the position last year and that is keeping with the general trend of the team. They obviously don't value the position highly either because they have put little effort to bring someone in. The closest we would get to a NT again similar to the Hampton days would be someone like prime Ngata that could play DE or NT role, but he was a rare talent in that way also.

My expectation would be 1 DL early. They likely also add depth. If they get a NT type, expect late 4th or later at the earliest.

Posted (edited)

I would hope to get lucky and land a real Franchise QB next season, but I doubt it happens.  I'm not too sure there are even going to be any QBs I'd be interested in at all either.  I want a big QB with a big arm.  Josh Allen.  Justin Herbert.  Drake Maye.  That type.  Justin Fields in Chicago didn't do it for me, as he was just a glorified RB, but I saw him at Ohio State look awesome (and then the next week look lost because he can't read/process fast enough).  Wilson is old and a has-been.  Who knows what they can do in Pittsburgh behind what should be a good OL, with a good rushing attack, and decent (I hope?) weapons.  Plus, they're both FAs soon.  

In looking on NFL Draft Buzz, most of the top QBs are only 6'2".  Here's their overall list, and my thoughts on them (based on what I saw personally if I've seen them play, or what I read on them):

1.  Shedeur Sanders, Colorado - 6'2" 215.  NO THANKS!  I'm a CU fan since my cousin played there in the 90s.  I was initially somewhat excited when Deion went there, but that went away in a hurry.  The circus.  Deion has already been on record saying his boys will only play for certain teams.  I don't want that drama.  Not to mention that he's small and isn't the freak athlete his dad was (meaning he'd be Michael Vick if he was the QB version of his dad).  I don't see a plus arm at all, with some of his passes hanging up, nor elite athleticism.  

2.  Carson Beck, Georgia - 6'4" 220.  So he's tall enough, but he's pretty slight (I've seen him listed at 215 too).  I've seen him play more than most of these guys, and he looks pretty solid to me.  Probably the only one I'd really want of the bunch based off of reviews.  Risky due to lack of experience.  I watched a video on Ewers first, and then immediately watched a "vs" Alabama video of Beck too.  I liked Beck's throwing style much more.  The Georgia boys weren't running open like the Texas boys were against Bama, so Ewers had the better game by far.  Ewers probably has better pocket presence too.  I'll take the passer in Beck though.  

3.  Quinn Ewers, Texas - 6'2" 195.  I really don't like that size.  Height is more important than weight though, at least in my book.  I've only seem parts of his games, and to be honest, I quit watching because there was nothing that I saw that caught my attention and made me keep watching.  They say he has a cannon for an arm and can make those Mahomes type throws, so maybe.  He was the elite talent coming out of high school, but we've seen other guys who were supposed to be superstars in high school not amount to anything.  I started watching highlights of him, and thought his sidearm delivery might equal lots of batted balls.  So then I decided to do a "vs" search and found every throw/run against Alabama.  54 seconds into the video, sure enough there's a ball batted up, and he had another one later in the game that he caught and ran with.  I also hate his extremely high deep ball he threw to Worthy, but towards the end of the game he throws a deep ball to Adonai and that one looked better (not so high).  He does move well and stays in pocket well, but really don't like those 2 aspects of his game, nor his size.  

4.  Jalen Milroe, Alabama - 6'2" 220.  All I need to see is dual-threat QB and his first strength is he's a threat with his legs, and I'm not real interested, especially when he's only running a 4.60 and he's not big enough to absorb hits like a Josh Allen can.  Weaknesses is slow in progressions and can't process coverages.  Sounds like another Pickett right there lol.  I don't watch Alabama much, and if I do I'm watching their opponents more, so just going off the report.  NO THANKS!  I'll take a mobile pocket QB like Drake Maye.  I want no part of a QB like Lamar Jackson who relies on running so much.  I watched the "vs LSU" video of his.  I like how he passed, but he is essentially just a runner overall.  Didn't look like he read the D at all.  

5.  Cameron Ward, Washington State - 6'2" 223.  Finally a QB over 220, but he's still short.  I've seen him make some plays, but he isn't going to wow you.  The weakness says he doesn't make the best decisions and decipher info quickly enough, so that'd be iffy.  The "vs Washington" video is what I watched of him.  It looked like he had happy feet, big time, but he also wasn't protected very well.  I liked how he threw the ball for the most part.  Threw a bad pick, but a beautiful TD.  He doesn't look 6'3" out there either.  Not really a sidearm release, but not an over the top release either....it's quick.  

6.  Jaxson Dart, Ole Miss - 6'2" 220 - Like many of them, he has mediocre size.  The strengths sound good, except putting too much air under the deep throws.  The weakness says he's slow through progressions and half-field reads.  Iffy again.  I've seen him play some, and I saw flashes there too.  I just watched the "vs Alabama" video, and not good.  He pats the ball before almost every throw.  That alone makes him not draftable if it's not correctable.  He threw a few nice passes where he really drove the ball, but he also overthrew an easy TD.  He looked much better in the late 4th when they were down 14, and Bama was likely playing more of a prevent defense.  He's quick and can run.

7.  Riley Leonard, Duke - 6'4" 212 - I've never heard of this guy.  Another dual threat.  At least this one is 6'4" and runs a 4.5, but again, not my style.  However, his strength writeup sounds about perfect, and doesn't sound like a running QB description.  His weaknesses sound terrible.  He'll be one to keep an eye on, in case he develops into a more complete QB this season, since he has the raw potential.  I watched the "vs Clemson" video, and he passes the eyeball test, but it's hard to evaluate him as a passer at all based on that game.  

8.  Drew Allar, Penn State - 6'5" 243 - If I hadn't already seen him play against Ohio State, and look really bad, I'd be interested in this guy.  I also saw his very first game, if I recall correctly, and he looked pretty good there.  He has the size I want.  They say his arm is as good or better than everyone else's too.  Statue in the pocket and can't throw on the move is not good.  I guess we'll see how he looks this year with more experience.  Worth checking out due to size, but wow, he'd better improve, or be a mid-late rounder based on what I saw this year!  I watched the "vs Michigan" video on him.  He looked awful.  That's all that can be said.  

9.  Dillon Gabriel, OU - 5'11" 204 - As a rule, I don't even usually look at a QB under 6'.  Under 6'2" usually lol.  Russell Wilson, at NC State, caught my eye years ago though, so I will make exceptions.  Ironically, I didn't like Wilson as much at Wisconsin after he transferred, which is weird lol.  As for his writeup, it says his touch and accuracy are a bit streaky.  Combine that with only ok arm strength and very small, and that's an easy no thanks.  The exact same size as Russell Wilson was on his draft profile (5'11" 204)  I did check out the Texas game, but it was just his good plays, not all of his plays.  Very mobile.  Lefty, which I don't like. Texas didn't pressure him much at all, and his guys were wide open.  You know the Big 12.  No defense.

10.  Conner Weigman, Texas A&M - 6'3" 215 - The writeup on him sounds pretty decent, for the 10th QB on the list especially.  I watched the Ole Miss game from '22, his first start.  I thought he looked pretty damn good really.  A bit of a hitch in his windup while throwing, but otherwise I was impressed.  In the late 4th he seemed to be pressing and was a bit off on his throws though.  Definitely someone worth keeping an eye on based on that limited sample size.  

11.  Noah Fifita, Arizona - 5'11" 194 - tiny and weak arm.  No thanks.  I did end up watching the highlights from the Alamo Bowl, and he looked pretty good.  Mobile in the pocket, could throw on the run, nice deep ball, and his arm didn't seem weak to me.  But these were highlights, against an OU team known for not having a defense, and in a bowl game where half the players probably didn't show up.  

12.  Grayson McCall, Coastal Carolina - 6'3" 220 - Better sized than most.  His strengths sound outstanding.  Extends plays, quick release, accurate, enough arm strength.  However, his weakness is one that often comes with mobile QBs: too quick to lower  his eyes and look for a running lane.  Sounds like frickin Pickett there.  Maybe he'll clean that up this year.  He sounds pretty decent, if he can fix that up.  Fields was 6'3" 227 on his draft profile.  I watched the UCLA game, and he looked ok early on, but threw a couple picks (which were more great defensive plays than horrible throws at least).  Nothing to write home about, but not writing him off yet either.

13.  Tyler Van Dyke, Miami - 6'4" 230 - Writeup on him = big arm, big body, lots of potential, but raw and needs work with both decision making and accuracy.  If he's around late, may be worth a flyer if he improves.  Couldn't find a "vs" video for him, but I watched the NC State game from '21 (when Wilson was apparently hurt) and his highlight video from '23, and he's my favorite so far given what I have seen (which isn't really all that fair given the other guys I saw their misses, not just their hits).  He passes the eyeball test, doesn't put so much air under the deep balls (I love the trajectory he puts on the ball, be it a 20 yarder or a 40 yarder, more on a rope, but with some touch), puts some zip on the ball, and doesn't have a hitch in his windup or pats the ball or anything like that.  I didn't expect to be impressed with him, especially since I have an anti-Miami bias in play, but I like him quite a bit.  

18.  Kyle McCord, Ohio State - 6'3" 215 - He's looked pretty decent when I have seen him play.  I expected him to be a bit bigger than this.  If he's protected well and in a run-first system with a strong running game and OL, I think he could work.  I watched the "vs Penn State" video, and there was really nothing noteworthy.  He was just another guy.  A bit off target on some.  On target on some.  Most of his stats came from Harrison doing drag or crossing routes and subsequent YAC.  

20.  Will Howard, K State - 6'5" 242 - A big QB that will be someone I'd be looking at based on what I read on him.  I went looking for a video on him, and see he transferred to Ohio State.  Apparently the Ohio State coaches saw that McCord was just some dude too.  I didn't find a "vs" video, but I saw some highlights, and he looks pretty good too.  He definitely looks to have one of the better arms of the group, and much more zip on than McCord.  I'd definitely take Howard over McCord based on what I saw.

22.  Graham Mertz, Florida - 6'3" 215 - I only listed him because when I watched him at Wisconsin, IF I recall correctly, they said he was a big time prospect coming out, and he really didn't amount to much with the Badgers.  I watched the "vs LSU" video, and he looked ok.  Nothing to dislike about his game, in this game.  But I sure saw him play like a turd at Wisconsin enough!  

42.  Tyler Shough, Texas Tech - 6'5" 230 - He's a guy that I've tried to check out the last couple seasons, but he's injured too much (seems like half the games I recorded to watch, only for him, he missed).  He can definitely make some plays when healthy though.  I see he transferred to Louisville now when looking for a video.  I've seen enough of him watching games live to know that I like his game overall, but he needs to run less so he gets hurt less.  

47.  Max Johnson, Texas A&M - 6'6" 230 - The 2nd A&M QB on the list.  Doesn't bode well for Brad Johnson's son.  His dad was not a flashy QB, but he was solid.  Really solid.  I watched every game he played with the Vikings.  The knock on him is less than ideal arm strength, so not really my type of QB, even if he does have the best size of anyone on this list.  I see he's transferring to UNC.  

Edited by Magnus-Viktor
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Magnus-Viktor said:

I would hope to get lucky and land a real Franchise QB next season, but I doubt it happens.  I'm not too sure there are even going to be any QBs I'd be interested in at all either.  I want a big QB with a big arm.  Josh Allen.  Justin Herbert.  Drake Maye.  That type.  Justin Fields in Chicago didn't do it for me, as he was just a glorified RB, but I saw him at Ohio State look awesome (and then the next week look lost because he can't read/process fast enough).  Wilson is old and a has-been.  Who knows what they can do in Pittsburgh behind what should be a good OL, with a good rushing attack, and decent (I hope?) weapons.  Plus, they're both FAs soon.  

In looking on NFL Draft Buzz, most of the top QBs are only 6'2".  Here's their overall list, and my thoughts on them (based on what I saw personally if I've seen them play, or what I read on them):

1.  Shedeur Sanders, Colorado - 6'2" 215.  NO THANKS!  I'm a CU fan since my cousin played there in the 90s.  I was initially somewhat excited when Deion went there, but that went away in a hurry.  The circus.  Deion has already been on record saying his boys will only play for certain teams.  I don't want that drama.  Not to mention that he's small and isn't the freak athlete his dad was (meaning he'd be Michael Vick if he was the QB version of his dad).  I don't see a plus arm at all, with some of his passes hanging up, nor elite athleticism.  

2.  Carson Beck, Georgia - 6'4" 220.  So he's tall enough, but he's pretty slight (I've seen him listed at 215 too).  I've seen him play more than most of these guys, and he looks pretty solid to me.  Probably the only one I'd really want of the bunch based off of reviews.  Risky due to lack of experience.  I watched a video on Ewers first, and then immediately watched a "vs" Alabama video of Beck too.  I liked Beck's throwing style much more.  The Georgia boys weren't running open like the Texas boys were against Bama, so Ewers had the better game by far.  Ewers probably has better pocket presence too.  I'll take the passer in Beck though.  

3.  Quinn Ewers, Texas - 6'2" 195.  I really don't like that size.  Height is more important than weight though, at least in my book.  I've only seem parts of his games, and to be honest, I quit watching because there was nothing that I saw that caught my attention and made me keep watching.  They say he has a cannon for an arm and can make those Mahomes type throws, so maybe.  He was the elite talent coming out of high school, but we've seen other guys who were supposed to be superstars in high school not amount to anything.  I started watching highlights of him, and thought his sidearm delivery might equal lots of batted balls.  So then I decided to do a "vs" search and found every throw/run against Alabama.  54 seconds into the video, sure enough there's a ball batted up, and he had another one later in the game that he caught and ran with.  I also hate his extremely high deep ball he threw to Worthy, but towards the end of the game he throws a deep ball to Adonai and that one looked better (not so high).  He does move well and stays in pocket well, but really don't like those 2 aspects of his game, nor his size.  

4.  Jalen Milroe, Alabama - 6'2" 220.  All I need to see is dual-threat QB and his first strength is he's a threat with his legs, and I'm not real interested, especially when he's only running a 4.60 and he's not big enough to absorb hits like a Josh Allen can.  Weaknesses is slow in progressions and can't process coverages.  Sounds like another Pickett right there lol.  I don't watch Alabama much, and if I do I'm watching their opponents more, so just going off the report.  NO THANKS!  I'll take a mobile pocket QB like Drake Maye.  I want no part of a QB like Lamar Jackson who relies on running so much.  I watched the "vs LSU" video of his.  I like how he passed, but he is essentially just a runner overall.  Didn't look like he read the D at all.  

5.  Cameron Ward, Washington State - 6'2" 223.  Finally a QB over 220, but he's still short.  I've seen him make some plays, but he isn't going to wow you.  The weakness says he doesn't make the best decisions and decipher info quickly enough, so that'd be iffy.  The "vs Washington" video is what I watched of him.  It looked like he had happy feet, big time, but he also wasn't protected very well.  I liked how he threw the ball for the most part.  Threw a bad pick, but a beautiful TD.  He doesn't look 6'3" out there either.  Not really a sidearm release, but not an over the top release either....it's quick.  

6.  Jaxson Dart, Ole Miss - 6'2" 220 - Like many of them, he has mediocre size.  The strengths sound good, except putting too much air under the deep throws.  The weakness says he's slow through progressions and half-field reads.  Iffy again.  I've seen him play some, and I saw flashes there too.  I just watched the "vs Alabama" video, and not good.  He pats the ball before almost every throw.  That alone makes him not draftable if it's not correctable.  He threw a few nice passes where he really drove the ball, but he also overthrew an easy TD.  He looked much better in the late 4th when they were down 14, and Bama was likely playing more of a prevent defense.  He's quick and can run.

7.  Riley Leonard, Duke - 6'4" 212 - I've never heard of this guy.  Another dual threat.  At least this one is 6'4" and runs a 4.5, but again, not my style.  However, his strength writeup sounds about perfect, and doesn't sound like a running QB description.  His weaknesses sound terrible.  He'll be one to keep an eye on, in case he develops into a more complete QB this season, since he has the raw potential.  I watched the "vs Clemson" video, and he passes the eyeball test, but it's hard to evaluate him as a passer at all based on that game.  

8.  Drew Allar, Penn State - 6'5" 243 - If I hadn't already seen him play against Ohio State, and look really bad, I'd be interested in this guy.  I also saw his very first game, if I recall correctly, and he looked pretty good there.  He has the size I want.  They say his arm is as good or better than everyone else's too.  Statue in the pocket and can't throw on the move is not good.  I guess we'll see how he looks this year with more experience.  Worth checking out due to size, but wow, he'd better improve, or be a mid-late rounder based on what I saw this year!  I watched the "vs Michigan" video on him.  He looked awful.  That's all that can be said.  

9.  Dillon Gabriel, OU - 5'11" 204 - As a rule, I don't even usually look at a QB under 6'.  Under 6'2" usually lol.  Russell Wilson, at NC State, caught my eye years ago though, so I will make exceptions.  Ironically, I didn't like Wilson as much at Wisconsin after he transferred, which is weird lol.  As for his writeup, it says his touch and accuracy are a bit streaky.  Combine that with only ok arm strength and very small, and that's an easy no thanks.  The exact same size as Russell Wilson was on his draft profile (5'11" 204)  I did check out the Texas game, but it was just his good plays, not all of his plays.  Very mobile.  Lefty, which I don't like. Texas didn't pressure him much at all, and his guys were wide open.  You know the Big 12.  No defense.

10.  Conner Weigman, Texas A&M - 6'3" 215 - The writeup on him sounds pretty decent, for the 10th QB on the list especially.  I watched the Ole Miss game from '22, his first start.  I thought he looked pretty damn good really.  A bit of a hitch in his windup while throwing, but otherwise I was impressed.  In the late 4th he seemed to be pressing and was a bit off on his throws though.  Definitely someone worth keeping an eye on based on that limited sample size.  

11.  Noah Fifita, Arizona - 5'11" 194 - tiny and weak arm.  No thanks.  I did end up watching the highlights from the Alamo Bowl, and he looked pretty good.  Mobile in the pocket, could throw on the run, nice deep ball, and his arm didn't seem weak to me.  But these were highlights, against an OU team known for not having a defense, and in a bowl game where half the players probably didn't show up.  

12.  Grayson McCall, Coastal Carolina - 6'3" 220 - Better sized than most.  His strengths sound outstanding.  Extends plays, quick release, accurate, enough arm strength.  However, his weakness is one that often comes with mobile QBs: too quick to lower  his eyes and look for a running lane.  Sounds like frickin Pickett there.  Maybe he'll clean that up this year.  He sounds pretty decent, if he can fix that up.  Fields was 6'3" 227 on his draft profile.  I watched the UCLA game, and he looked ok early on, but threw a couple picks (which were more great defensive plays than horrible throws at least).  Nothing to write home about, but not writing him off yet either.

13.  Tyler Van Dyke, Miami - 6'4" 230 - Writeup on him = big arm, big body, lots of potential, but raw and needs work with both decision making and accuracy.  If he's around late, may be worth a flyer if he improves.  Couldn't find a "vs" video for him, but I watched the NC State game from '21 (when Wilson was apparently hurt) and his highlight video from '23, and he's my favorite so far given what I have seen (which isn't really all that fair given the other guys I saw their misses, not just their hits).  He passes the eyeball test, doesn't put so much air under the deep balls (I love the trajectory he puts on the ball, be it a 20 yarder or a 40 yarder, more on a rope, but with some touch), puts some zip on the ball, and doesn't have a hitch in his windup or pats the ball or anything like that.  I didn't expect to be impressed with him, especially since I have an anti-Miami bias in play, but I like him quite a bit.  

18.  Kyle McCord, Ohio State - 6'3" 215 - He's looked pretty decent when I have seen him play.  I expected him to be a bit bigger than this.  If he's protected well and in a run-first system with a strong running game and OL, I think he could work.  I watched the "vs Penn State" video, and there was really nothing noteworthy.  He was just another guy.  A bit off target on some.  On target on some.  Most of his stats came from Harrison doing drag or crossing routes and subsequent YAC.  

20.  Will Howard, K State - 6'5" 242 - A big QB that will be someone I'd be looking at based on what I read on him.  I went looking for a video on him, and see he transferred to Ohio State.  Apparently the Ohio State coaches saw that McCord was just some dude too.  I didn't find a "vs" video, but I saw some highlights, and he looks pretty good too.  He definitely looks to have one of the better arms of the group, and much more zip on than McCord.  I'd definitely take Howard over McCord based on what I saw.

22.  Graham Mertz, Florida - 6'3" 215 - I only listed him because when I watched him at Wisconsin, IF I recall correctly, they said he was a big time prospect coming out, and he really didn't amount to much with the Badgers.  I watched the "vs LSU" video, and he looked ok.  Nothing to dislike about his game, in this game.  But I sure saw him play like a turd at Wisconsin enough!  

42.  Tyler Shough, Texas Tech - 6'5" 230 - He's a guy that I've tried to check out the last couple seasons, but he's injured too much (seems like half the games I recorded to watch, only for him, he missed).  He can definitely make some plays when healthy though.  I see he transferred to Louisville now when looking for a video.  I've seen enough of him watching games live to know that I like his game overall, but he needs to run less so he gets hurt less.  

47.  Max Johnson, Texas A&M - 6'6" 230 - The 2nd A&M QB on the list.  Doesn't bode well for Brad Johnson's son.  His dad was not a flashy QB, but he was solid.  Really solid.  I watched every game he played with the Vikings.  The knock on him is less than ideal arm strength, so not really my type of QB, even if he does have the best size of anyone on this list.  I see he's transferring to UNC.  

Th ask for this post, it’s really good. I am anti-Sanders’ circus. I kind of like Mertz, but there are no elite QBs to me. Of course, that’s why they play the season.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2024 at 3:29 PM, Magnus-Viktor said:
Round 1 - Pick 13
team logo

team logo

player headshot
CINCINNATI • SOPH • 6'2" / 318 LBS

Corleone is a twitchy controlled mover who has outstanding strength with very good speed and quickness. He's a plus-run defender with a quick first step and plays with violent hands.

Love this guy…or Williams from OSU.

1 hour ago, Magnus-Viktor said:

12.  Grayson McCall, Coastal Carolina - 6'3" 220

The offense at Coastal Carolina does him no favors.  Accurate with a decent arm.  i do like him.

• Like 1