2024 Vikings 53-Man "Final" Roster

43 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

First waive of cuts with no surprises

True, Cindric was super aggressive the little time he got last weekend, might be worth keeping around as a practice squad center.  Owen Porter no question should be on the practice squad, maybe Jaylin Williams and probably Doug Nester as well.

Not sure Mo would take McBride's spot on the practice squad though, would be great for Mo to stick around but his health is a big issue.

With Owen Porter being amongst the first wave of cuts might signal that he won't be part of the practice squad, right?

I had high hopes for Jaylin Williams last season, but he disappointed big time this season. I don't see him making the practice squad either.

57 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

With Owen Porter being amongst the first wave of cuts might signal that he won't be part of the practice squad, right?

I had high hopes for Jaylin Williams last season, but he disappointed big time this season. I don't see him making the practice squad either.

Generally, I believe that is the case, but not always.  Releasing them early allows them a little bit of time to work to get on someone else's practice squad.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I believe that leaves the Vikings with 21 moves to make today. 

Daily Norseman says 19...but either way, there's still quite a few that will need to be made.  I wonder if they'll be able to move Cine before cuts (because that's what I'd try to do before cutting him).