2024 EC Semifinals: (2) New York Knicks v (6) Indiana Pacers

Series should be 3-1 if the knicks didn’t get the break of the century. Gas ran out! Engine falling apart. Idgaf an injuries ever has The same schedule. The best ability is availability. This is what happens when you play guys 48 mins and they’re force to play a super fast pace. Take game 5. They are dying outchea. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

If Brunson, Donte and Hart see any minutes in the 2h then Thibs needs to be drug tested 

He's gonna run Brunson to death just so they can lose by 18 instead of 34

15 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Series still not over. Knicks will get the energy pop from the home crowd. 

lol. Im

sure the power of friendship

will help carry them. Open your eyes guy. 
brunson has regressed every single game.

you need OG back to help defend and get rebs. Yall getting murdered in paint points in all 4 games.. Pacers are snowballing getting rhythm And pace. Knick’s need game 5 desperately. But they’re breaking down like an old horse. All the legs are shot dead.

I really like the way the pacers are put together. Siakam was a bigger upgrade for them than OG was for the Knicks. 

anything can happen in this series but I like the pacers future. This playoff run is gonna help them resign Siakam

7 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I really like the way the pacers are put together. Siakam was a bigger upgrade for them than OG was for the Knicks. 

anything can happen in this series but I like the pacers future. This playoff run is gonna help them resign Siakam

OG in their lineup was nasty though. He masked so much of their defensive flaws. He was holding his own vs Pascal. Pascal is getting everything now with their matador drfense. It blows my mind how bad of a defender Josh Hart is. He’s got size and athleticism.. 

Tyrese balling out has saved us.. Need to finish these cowards tonight. Stuff them

and burry them. Give them no hope, keep smothering that small midget 94 feet from the basket and wear his as down.. 

Can’t touch my glorious king Tyrese Haliburthim.

F NY, F chop cheese, F Ben stiller, F those big ol rats, F Brooklyn, F Jets, F the Giants, F their sub way system, F their fake accent, F sidewalk talk yeerrr, F Dante that scrub and his stupid hair, F Josh and his Buck teeth, F Jalen the ft merchant, F Thibs and his last 40 strains of hair left, F precios for having a females name, F Alec Burks for having a beautiful wife I would marry, F the whole knicks roster. 

Pacers in 6. 

It turns out Jalen Brunson was not in fact just some bum and did, in fact, just have a bad game.

13 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Lmao what.

• Like 1