FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

you're not the martyr you've built yourself up as in your confessionals

i do implore the jury to vote for who you wish your offspring to grow into being 

a great guy like ET who isn't a bastard... or someone that can't stick the landing on their great ultimate self-sacrificial plan that went "awry" 

Well what good is a martyr if they offer themselves up and everyone just walks away.

I legit telegraphed my word even (shadow) in my series of posts hahaah

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Well what good is a martyr if they offer themselves up and everyone just walks away.

I legit telegraphed my word even (shadow) in my series of posts hahaah

that deadline was so soon, sooner than any other comp, and we were waiting for a response from mac lol

no reason for you to jump ahead and be first if you wanted to really ensure your "plan" worked out, especially knowing me and ET. you knew what you were doing, but i don't really care, you did play the best game and i just wanted to get final 3 with the 3 guys i said i would get final 3 with from the jump 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

that deadline was so soon, sooner than any other comp, and we were waiting for a response from mac lol

no reason for you to jump ahead and be first if you wanted to really ensure your "plan" worked out, especially knowing me and ET. you knew what you were doing, but i don't really care, you did play the best game and i just wanted to get final 3 with the 3 guys i said i would get final 3 with from the jump 

True. I probably shouldnt have waited all day and then posted some moves which clearly laid out my word in the last 15 minutes

You are so right

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!