FF Survivor 4: ET HAS WON THE GAME ACCORDING TO ET! ET IS JURY JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER!

I think this one evens out with the Things category.

Right now the Nutter Butters are in a commanding lead. 2-0 after both tribes completed the Movie category.

We’ll wait until two tribes complete more categories for a score update.

Grueling first Immunity Challenge I know, but we’ll get through this and most of the remaining challenges will have less odds of controversy.

We’ll get through this game eventually, and one player will rise above all controversies to Outwit, Outlast and Outplay everyone else!

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Keep treating me like an idiot dude it’s nothing new from this crowd 

Idk what you want me to tell you buddy. Whatever site you visited clearly lied to you and then ya doubled down on it.  Still love ya man

@Whicker wants to quit.

Whicker, this is your final chance. We’ve discussed this via PM. Respond with a final answer to this inquiry, please. Do you quit or do you want to continue?

If you quit, the Whicker Bickers lose and skip tribal council with your elimination.

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4: ET HAS WON THE GAME ACCORDING TO ET! ET IS JURY JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER!