FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!

52 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Wendigo it is but only if you're using Ravenous for the inspiration. 

Love that movie. Deal.

35 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Sports games predictions to determine big board monster order?

Are there sports right now?

• Like 1

Duplicates will NOT be allowed.
We will get the individual monsters selected somehow. I want to see how many duplicates there would be. We have time to get this worked out because I will not play this out until Thursday/Friday over two nights. 
If Castaway Tiebreaker turns into a crap show where people get pissy, I'll halt it and just do dice rolls to determine draft order. 

Rules:
1. I do not know sports that go on this time of year. If players want to self-organize a draft order for monsters they can do that. Otherwise, I will randomly select a draft order by dice roll in Discord. I will accept any kind of challenge the castaways come up with by themselves to determine draft order so long as it's decided by Wednesday at 6 PM. I'd like to have monsters decided and strategies determined by Thursday at 3 PM at the latest so I can have some time to get organized.
2. Do not discuss which monster you will be selecting with others. 
3. You can send in your big board at any time. 
4. I'll allow strategy on anything easily recognizable. So something like, "Attack whoever attacked me last, attack Krampus, attack highest health remaining." I will not accept convoluted strategies like, "If X is below Y health, attack it, unless I got attacked, in which case turtle." 

Krampus
Health - 12
Attack - 6
Aim - 6
Dodge - 4
Defense - 5
Speed - 0
Does not attack anyone who hasn’t been naughty, but zeroes in on the first monster to kill another. His target list always follows first, second, third… to kill. 

Clover
Health - 20
Defense - 10
Special - Does not attack individuals, is just trying to get out of here. Starts every round by taking a few steps towards getting away from everything. At the start of each turn, there’s a 30% chance his footsteps take a health point away from one other monster. 20% chance he takes a health point away from 2 monsters. 10% chance he takes a health point from three monsters. 

Nosferatu
Health - 8
Attack - 5
Aim - 4
Dodge - 4
Defense - 3
Speed - 4
Special - Its shadow also attacks, so two attacks each round.
Its shadow lives on after its death with half its original health points, but only regains its ability to attack if it makes it to the final two.

Pennywise
Health - 10
Attack - 4
Aim - 3
Dodge - 5
Defense - 5
Speed - 3
Special - Randomly gains the special ability of a different monster at the beginning of each turn. 

Pazuzu
Health - 12
Attack - 2
Aim - 3
Dodge - 4
Defense - 4
Speed - 5
Special - Has a 10% chance to possess someone at the start of each turn. If it succeeds, a random monster becomes possessed by Pazuzu and attacks Pazuzu’s targets for one turn. If Pazuzu possesses someone in the final two, Pazuzu automatically wins. 

The Tall Man
Health - 12
Attack - 1
Aim - 3
Dodge - 4
Defense - 5
Speed - 0
Special - 20% chance at the start of each round to unleash his silver balls and his minions. He has one silver ball and three minions. His minions have a 25% chance to take a point off a random monster. His ball has a 50% chance to take 2 points off a random monster. 

Pinhead
Health - 13
Attack - 0
Dodge - 6
Defense - 6
Speed - 0
Special - Not really much for killing, more so for suffering. Likes suffering. At the start of each round, there’s a 10% chance all specials are removed for that round and everyone else loses a health point. In the event of a final two appearance, Pinhead will start attacking. His attack will go up to 3 and his aim will go up to 3 in the final two. 

Blob
Health - 100
Attack - 0
Dodge - 0
Defense - 0
Speed - 0
Special - A roll of 1 or 2 ONLY. That is The Blob’s only chance at successfully attacking, but a successful attack and the Blob absorbs its targets STARTING health. It has zero defense, zero attack, and if it hits on a 1 or a 2, its target is randomized. 

Ravenous Wendigo
Health - 8
Attack - 3
Aim - 3
Dodge - 4
Defense - 4
Speed - 4
Adds a health point and gets stronger after every successful bite. A bite is not an attack. A bite is a second chance after a successful hit. 60% chance to bite after a successful hit.

Little Shop of Horrors Plant
Health - 10
Attack - 3
Aim - 3
Dodge - 3
Defense - 6
Speed - 3
Has a 20% chance to start singing. If it starts singing, everyone leaves until the singing is over (if it starts singing, it finishes its moves, but everyone after him has their turn skipped and we start over with a new round)

Teek from Star Wars Ewok Adventures
Health - 13
Attack - 1
Aim - 1
Dodge - 7
Defense - 2

Speed - 17
Is so fast it gets 2 attacks each round. One at the start, one at the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8cL8cKa-EI

Nukie and Miko
Health - 6 and 6
Attack - 1 and 1
Aim - 2 and 2
Dodge - 3 and 3
Defense - 3 and 3
Speed - 0/0
For as long as Nukie and Miko are both alive, they have a 23% chance to do the Nukie Dance. If they do the Nukie Dance, every other monster is too mesmerized to attack them the following round and every attack that round increases its chance by 5% (more likely others get attacked and lose health while Nukie and Miko remain unharmed the following round). 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC8hAWGcF4s

8. @ET80

9. @Scoundrel

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Ahem, its Audrey II

Every time I try to watch it I stop and think… But it’s a musical.

Probably top 10 on movies I really should watch but haven’t. Right up there with Top Gun.

30 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Every time I try to watch it I stop and think… But it’s a musical.

Probably top 10 on movies I really should watch but haven’t. Right up there with Top Gun.

I dont like musicals, but its a top 5 musical of all time. Probably number 2

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

PLEASE DO NOT SELECT YOUR MONSTER IN THREAD! IF YOU DO, OTHER PLAYERS CAN TARGET YOU BECAUSE THEY WILL KNOW WHO YOUR MONSTER IS.

I will allow strategies to be changed or picked after you know which monster you get.

Yeah, I’m going to randomize this. I think all these monsters are pretty evenly matched and that it will depend on strategies. I could see any one of these monsters winning with the exception of 1 that I think has no cha chance. But, since there are more monsters available than will be used, I’m just randomizing the order.

1. @Daboyle
2. @Malfatron
3. @theuntouchable
4. @adamq
5. @TOUCAN
6. @skywindO2

@FinneasGage

8. ET

9. @Scoundrel

Edited by MacReady