FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!

34 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

2. **Daboyle** - **The Rock**
   - Evidence: Charismatic leader with significant influence on the game. Daboyle’s posts reflect a strong grasp of strategy and ability to rally players.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952k7fi689smvz691qh4wn

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

When prompted for more information

Here's a more detailed power ranking for the 9 remaining players in FF Survivor 4, with evidence from their posts to support the categorizations:

### Elite
1. **Malfatron** - **John Cena**
   - Evidence: Consistently high performance and strong alliances. Malfatron’s strategic moves and influence on votes are evident in posts discussing pivotal decisions.

2. **Daboyle** - **The Rock**
   - Evidence: Charismatic leader with significant influence on the game. Daboyle’s posts reflect a strong grasp of strategy and ability to rally players.

3. **theuntouchable** - **Undertaker**
   - Evidence: Known for steady and reliable gameplay. Posts often highlight theuntouchable’s consistent performance in challenges and voting accuracy.

### Average
4. **adamq** - **Triple H**
   - Evidence: Strategic and methodical approach to the game. Adamq’s posts reveal careful planning and alliances that keep him in a solid position.

5. **TOUCAN** - **Randy Orton**
   - Evidence: Unpredictable but effective. TOUCAN’s posts show a knack for making unexpected moves that pay off.

6. **skywindO2** - **AJ Styles**
   - Evidence: Consistent performance in challenges. SkywindO2’s posts reflect a balance of social and physical gameplay.

### Scrubs
7. **FinneasGage** - **Shawn Michaels**
   - Evidence: While capable of big moments, often inconsistent. Posts show occasional strong plays but lack overall control.

8. **ET80** - **Edge**
   - Evidence: Opportunistic but not a dominant force. ET80’s posts suggest a player who capitalizes on opportunities but lacks sustained influence.

9. **Scoundrel** - **Chris Jericho**
   - Evidence: Versatile but less impactful. Scoundrel’s posts indicate adaptability but often playing a reactive rather than proactive game.

For more detailed posts and interactions, visit the [FF Survivor 4 thread](https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/54590-ff-survivor-4-reading-the-votes/).

These are just in signup order but you put yourself ahead of daboyle like an ***. Time to vote out Malf guys. Who is with me?

• Like 2

Just now, Scoundrel said:

These are just in signup order but you put yourself ahead of daboyle like an ***. Time to vote out Malf guys. Who is with me?

If no one gets the irony of this post you are too short 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Chatgpt did that by itself for whatever reason. Dont doubt the AI!

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

### Scrubs
7. **FinneasGage** - **Shawn Michaels**: Dramatic but inconsistent.
8. **ET80** - **Edge**: Opportunistic but not dominant.
9. **Scoundrel** - **Chris Jericho**: Adaptable but less impactful.

Jericho and Michaels are way better than scrubs, wtf is is this 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

RVD and Kane were the ultimate tag team. E&C felt like Hardy Boyz but worse and on steroids

Jeff hardy, top 5 all time (all time for me is like 99-2010ish

Edited by adamq

3 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

All i hear are crickets.

WHO IS READY TO VOTE OUT SCOUNDREL???

38 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

All i hear are crickets.

WHO IS READY TO VOTE OUT SCOUNDREL???

i actually sent feelers out to him where i was gonna work to blindside you and he gave a really limp dicked response which honestly made me wanna vote him out, so i'm on board.

i'm 100% voting out scoundrel next

@Daboyle what say you? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i actually sent feelers out to him where i was gonna work to blindside you and he gave a really limp dicked response which honestly made me wanna vote him out, so i'm on board.

i'm 100% voting out scoundrel next

@Daboyle what say you? 

Damn scoundrel, i appreciate a good blindside but you should have given finn your whole dicked

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Damn scoundrel, i appreciate a good blindside but you should have given finn your whole dicked

ever since we were doing movie clues and my clue was rug and he said aladdin i've wanted HIM THE **** OUTTA HERE 

• Like 1

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!