FF Survivor 4: GAME OVER WE ALL LOSE BECAUSE OF OUTPOST

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

It is nice knowing Ted won't be going to bed for like 22 hours from now, so we can enjoy Memorial Day away from the board 

I knew you were gonna be a stinker all along, but you are just prolonging the inevitable

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I won't be on at all except to submit the decisions so if comps aren't gonna be run until Tuesday, I can make sure they are submitted when I wake up if not before

At least post the movie ones which will take time. Submit ppk for those

The emoji ones, yall figure those out bc they are time based

I was going to take it easy on the castaways since it is a holiday weekend. But if the Vipers want the movie challenge posted early, they just have to designate which player(s) will be taking part in that challenge.

The emoji challenge one has not been tested in a previous game. Since it’s emojis and mad gab at the same time, I have no idea if it’s going to be somewhat easy or extremely difficult, so that one I will have to post at the same time.

So I guess I could post them, but I have to wait for the Vipers since time could factor in.

4 hours ago, MacReady said:

I was going to take it easy on the castaways since it is a holiday weekend. But if the Vipers want the movie challenge posted early, they just have to designate which player(s) will be taking part in that challenge.

The emoji challenge one has not been tested in a previous game. Since it’s emojis and mad gab at the same time, I have no idea if it’s going to be somewhat easy or extremely difficult, so that one I will have to post at the same time.

So I guess I could post them, but I have to wait for the Vipers since time could factor in.

I can submit who is doing what now, but only if nothing is posted until tomorrow, I won't be around bc of memorial day and I'm sure others won't as well 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I can submit who is doing what now, but only if nothing is posted until tomorrow, I won't be around bc of memorial day and I'm sure others won't as well 

I won't post anything until tomorrow. If you post who is doing what, that will just give both tribes the opportunity to talk crap and see who they're going up against. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MacReady said:

I won't post anything until tomorrow. If you post who is doing what, that will just give both tribes the opportunity to talk crap and see who they're going up against. 

I will agree with Tommorrow evening because some have to work

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I will agree with Tommorrow evening because some have to work

Yep, thankfully my way damn early mornings are ending so I'll be posting things later in the day going forward. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2024 at 12:12 AM, Malfatron said:

I believe you.

Movies: malf/finn
Emoji:bcb/touch/dabs
Rps: et

Your move

Movies: Pickle/Skywind
Emoji: Adam/Toucan/scoundrel
RPS:Ted

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4: GAME OVER WE ALL LOSE BECAUSE OF OUTPOST