FF Survivor 4: Survivor Football Wednesday

13 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Just arguing to argue but IMO having some kind of a basketball knowledge challenge would be the same as a Pokémon Pictionary. Not quite as niche but absolutely still pretty niche. 

I agree, but if it was 1v1, odds are on this site someone on both tribes would have equal knowledge.

• Like 1

I'm not quitting because I understand the kind of effort MR is putting into this, but good lord If every challenge there's a ten page tantrum about rules and such this is going to be painful 

Y'all need to chill and remember we are on the 2nd immunity challenge of a Survivor game on the internet for crying out loud. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Anyone who knows you probably also thought you very just venting and not really quitting to be fair.

I vent too often. I said I’d change this but as long as poker continues to be a ******* terrible career decision, I’ll continue to tilt lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I'm not quitting because I understand the kind of effort MR is putting into this, but good lord If every challenge there's a ten page tantrum about rules and such this is going to be painful 

Y'all need to chill and remember we are on the 2nd immunity challenge of a Survivor game on the internet for crying out loud. 

I just want to play Pokémon Pictionary man let me have my thing 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I vent too often. I said I’d change this but as long as poker continues to be a ******* terrible career decision, I’ll continue to tilt lol

Tilt up instead of down maybe?

32 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

You’re being too offensive. Tone it down

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Survivor Football Wednesday