FF Survivor 4: Mortal Kombat Starts Tonight (Around 4-5PM)

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Im sorry that you are next on the chopping block and thus under more pressure to perform, slappy 

Probably why me and touch are so calm. We are safe until merge easy.

Spoiler

And beyond the merge

Touchs eyes only ^^

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

For that matter @Malfatron, why even have immunity challenges? Let’s just do the real thing each time if the object is to be fair. Don't tell a team they get advantage and then literally not give them any advantage.

IDK if you’re looking at this quote correct. In survivor, they aren’t really given massive advantages. Some of them are great and some of them are meh at best. 

Drilling it down to something as specific as Pokémon is too far. It would have to be a category like Video Game Pictionary. (Which could actually be fun)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

As a host, the game is fine 

My comps in big brother cannot cater to everyone either. As a host, i empathize 

Yall are gonna win this one anyway, and i will graciously say good game and move on.

I can sometimes be an obnoxious winner, but typically am a good loser

The game is fine. His reward system for the last immunity challenge was bunk. That absolutely cannot happen again. Dude could have been like its a best of 7 series and we get to choose the participant on your team that isn't allowed to play. I mean there are hundreds, if not thousands of options he could have went with. The issue is that we chose something he offered and he let you guys say no. That's not supposed to be the deal. If its a "I have to ask them situation" just pick it yourself as the host.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

The game is fine. His reward system for the last immunity challenge was bunk. That absolutely cannot happen again. Dude could have been like its a best of 7 series and we get to choose the participant on your team that isn't allowed to play. I mean there are hundreds, if not thousands of options he could have went with. The issue is that we chose something he offered and he let you guys say no. That's not supposed to be the deal. If its a "I have to ask them situation" just pick it yourself as the host.

If given a choice between a tiebreaker for an unknown immunity comp or get to pick the immunity comp, i do the latter 10 times out of ten.

Just because you prefer a different reward doesnt make it more valuable than others.

Did i want to play connect 4 knowing our team? Hell no. Did i recognize that it was a fair comp and shouldnt push back. Yes 

Touch won you immunity, so you might as well thank that king mvp 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

If given a choice between a tiebreaker for an unknown immunity comp or get to pick the immunity comp, i do the latter 10 times out of ten.

Just because you prefer a different reward doesnt make it more valuable than others.

You are entitled to your opinion for sure. I appreciate that you have been the backhanding compliment guy to try to progress the game forward. They are deciding what the challenge will be. I'm sure it will be fair.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

So if you’re into smoking cigars I think I’ve found my drink of choice. 

3 ounces Crown Royal

1 ounce Amaretto

12 ounces Coke 

Then you smoke the drink with maple chips. Light up an Irish Crème cigar and enjoy. 

Coke ruins it

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You are entitled to your opinion for sure. I appreciate that you have been the backhanding compliment guy to try to progress the game forward. They are deciding what the challenge will be. I'm sure it will be fair.

Its already been done. Just savor these moments and thank touch for your extra week in the game

Just now, Malfatron said:

Its already been done. Just savor these moments and thank touch for your extra week in the game

They are literally still talking about the game selection in discord... I don't know why you think anything is decided. Once Mac comes out of hiding and does his thing, then you can talk about the game.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

They are literally still talking about the game selection in discord... I don't know why you think anything is decided. Once Mac comes out of hiding and does his thing, then you can talk about the game.

@theuntouchable did i get catfished?

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, what a narc lol

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Mortal Kombat Starts Tonight (Around 4-5PM)