FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday

Posted (edited)

We can continue this draft through tomorrow too.

Everyone with a team, just submit for that team

So far we have

Vipers:

Pickle

Skywind

Scoundrel

Toucan

Adam

Ospreys:

Bcb

Malf

Daboyle

Finn

Left to be picked

Et

Touch

Ted

@FinneasGage is otc

Then whoevrer finn picks will pick

and the last one is a viper

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I let chatgpt read this thread and here are the current rankings

Chatgpt:

Based on the latest update on the FootballsFuture Survivor forum, here are the current power rankings for the 12 remaining players:

1. Pickle Rick - Strong alliance builder and strategist.
2. Skywind - Notable for solid social gameplay and alliances.
3. Scoundrel - Active in discussions, influential.
4. Toucan - Part of a strong alliance, effective strategist.
5. Adam - Aligned with top players, good team player.
6. bcb1213 - Key player in the Ospreys team, strategic.
7. Malfatron - Veteran player, good leadership.
8. Daboyle - Solid player, good alliances.
9. Finn - Socially adept, in a strong alliance.
10. Et80 - Currently unpicked but has potential based on prior gameplay.
11. theuntouchable - Also unpicked, needs to solidify alliances.
12. Ted - Last to be picked, underdog position.

These rankings are based on their current alliances, activity, and strategic moves within the game. 

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

I asked chatgpt to read the thread and list the top 5 controversies and heres what it said

Based on the "FF Survivor 4" forum thread, here are the top five controversies:

1. First Twist Disagreement: Early in the game, the first twist involving extra errands for early sign-ups caused frustration among players, particularly Malfatron who initially withdrew.
  2. Eye for an Eye Challenge Fallout: The harsh nature of the initial immunity challenge led to heated disputes, particularly involving Nazgul and Touch's failure.
  3. Reward Challenge Rewards: Discontent arose when the Whicker Bickers felt their Connect Four reward was unfair, leading to a meltdown.
  4. Cheating Allegations: Instances of players being accused of near-cheating behavior, causing tension and requiring moderator intervention.
  5. Tribal Council Voting: Strategic voting and blindsides at tribal councils often led to players feeling betrayed, sparking significant debate and hard feelings.
  • Like 3

CHATGPT:

Here are the top five players suspected of cheating in the "FF Survivor 4" game, along with their alleged methods:

1. Malfatron: Accused of manipulating game outcomes by colluding with other players to influence votes unfairly.
  2. Pickle Rick: Allegedly used multiple accounts to sway challenges and votes in their favor.
  3. Skywind: Suspected of exploiting loopholes in challenge rules to gain an unfair advantage.
  4. Scoundrel: Faced accusations of using unauthorized communication channels to coordinate with allies secretly.
  5. Toucan: Allegedly received external help during challenges, violating the game’s integrity.
  • Like 1

Chatgpt

Here are the five greatest meltdowns in the FF Survivor 4 thread, along with specific quotes and page references:

1. Whicker (Page 14):

2. MacReady (Page 99):

• Quote: "Damnit malf, SHUT UP! I’m trying to pep talk here!"
    • Context: MacReady snapped at Malfatron during an intense moment, wanting to focus on rallying the team.
    • Link to post (FootballsFuture.com).
  3. Whicker (Page 14):

4. Theuntouchable (Page 71):

• Quote: "Or I’m getting awfully tired of your **** mouth."
    • Context: An escalating argument with another player, showing frustration and anger.
  5. Theuntouchable (Page 142):

• Quote: "Host can’t even get the seasons right …."
    • Context: Criticism directed at the host for a perceived error, indicating annoyance and lack of faith in the game's management.

These meltdowns highlight the intense emotions and conflicts that can arise in competitive online games like FF Survivor.

• Like 2

Not all players have jumped, but we still have time. Challenge and new tribes posted tonight if everyone sends me their PM. If I haven’t received a PM from everyone by tomorrow, I will tag remaining players.

• Like 1

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday