2024 Schedule Release - Week 1 vs NYJ on MNF - No UK game

1 hour ago, y2lamanaki said:

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS - I am Minnesota bound this season 

Hope you have better luck there than I did! 0-2 in Minneapolis, once at the Metro Dome and once and US Bank. Very cool stadium though. 

Hearing rumors about a NFCCG rematch come MNF week 17. 

That was a great game played by both teams.  Easily the best NFCCG I’ve seen. In my eyes, it proved Purdy is going to stick around. He showed grit and determination in that 2nd half to bring them back and over the top. Looking forward to another hard fought game. Could this determine the #1 seed in the NFC?

@Forge @N4L should I go to this game?? Where should I stay?!?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Hope you have better luck there than I did! 0-2 in Minneapolis, once at the Metro Dome and once and US Bank. Very cool stadium though. 

If we lose to THIS Vikings team, I believe something catastrophic will have occurred 😂

I've alternated losses and wins for every live game I've attended, though, and I am due to go 1-2 this season. So... it's not impossible!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

That was a great game played by both teams.  Easily the best NFCCG I’ve seen. In my eyes, it proved Purdy is going to stick around. He showed grit and determination in that 2nd half to bring them back and over the top. Looking forward to another hard fought game. Could this determine the #1 seed in the NFC?

You should go to this game. You could actually run into @N4L

Unfortunately, I have no idea where you should stay lol 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Well, a MNF game and then travelling across the country? How does that make any sense? 

They do it all the time, so I'm not shocked

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Well, a MNF game and then travelling across the country? How does that make any sense? 

I hate opening on MNF, but I really can't complain with the follow-up too much if that is accurate. It was likely going to be on the road and it's as favorable a matchup as we're likely to see. It will be the first travel of the season so gets it out of the way early. Would actually love to see Green Bay the week after and travel back home for game #4.

11 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I hate opening on MNF, but I really can't complain with the follow-up too much if that is accurate. It was likely going to be on the road and it's as favorable a matchup as we're likely to see. It will be the first travel of the season so gets it out of the way early. Would actually love to see Green Bay the week after and travel back home for game #4.

I'd want GB or Buffalo in week 3 in this scenario but I believe we play Buffalo later in the year on SNF. So no way to get around that cold weather game. 

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'd want GB or Buffalo in week 3 in this scenario but I believe we play Buffalo later in the year on SNF. So no way to get around that cold weather game. 

Run away from the rain, Brock!

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I have also seen Tampa Bay in Week 10

Man, this schedule is EFFING BRUTAL.  They could lose almost all of these (except Minn most likely).  There's nothing easy here, nothing. I hate to be so pessimistic about this year but...yah.

Edited by WhyAmIHere

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

We had the exact same thing last year with the Ravens and Commanders. Thankfully the commanders (and Vikings) suck. 

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

14 year old me would beat me up if I told you to go, so stay home!! lol

I can absolutely give you some gameday tips should you decide to come. Not sure what you are looking to spend on tickets of if it is confirmed for week 17 as there is a significant weather difference in Santa Clara between week 1 and week 17, so let's see what week the game is officially before we get into that.  

Not sure what you are looking for/how long you would be in the Bay Area, but if you can come out on a Thursday or Friday and leave Monday, I would actually recommend staying in San Francisco, which is pretty far from the stadium, but there is just nothing going on in Santa Clara worthy of doing for a few days. If you were only going to come out saturday and leave sunday night, then I would recommend flying in and out of the San Jose airport. It is not too far from the stadium. Just don't expect to have much fun outside of the actual game itself. In fairness, San Jose has some things going on that could be fun, but it's mainly centered around going to bars lol. 

Alternatively, you could stay out on the coast, which is a lot closer to the actual stadium, and hit the beach/go hiking the day before. I have a long list of recommendations if that is interesting to you. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

14 year old me would beat me up if I told you to go, so stay home!! lol

I can absolutely give you some gameday tips should you decide to come. Not sure what you are looking to spend on tickets of if it is confirmed for week 17 as there is a significant weather difference in Santa Clara between week 1 and week 17, so let's see what week the game is officially before we get into that.  

Not sure what you are looking for/how long you would be in the Bay Area, but if you can come out on a Thursday or Friday and leave Monday, I would actually recommend staying in San Francisco, which is pretty far from the stadium, but there is just nothing going on in Santa Clara worthy of doing for a few days. If you were only going to come out saturday and leave sunday night, then I would recommend flying in and out of the San Jose airport. It is not too far from the stadium. Just don't expect to have much fun outside of the actual game itself. In fairness, San Jose has some things going on that could be fun, but it's mainly centered around going to bars lol. 

Alternatively, you could stay out on the coast, which is a lot closer to the actual stadium, and hit the beach/go hiking the day before. I have a long list of recommendations if that is interesting to you. 

I’d probably end up coming in Saturday and leaving Tuesday morning. The info I saw was for MNF and the guy has been right 3 years in a row. 

Id probably stay in SF then. Any recommendations of best places?