2024 Schedule Release - Week 1 vs NYJ on MNF - No UK game

1 minute ago, Forge said:

This year and last year's team two of the top 7 worst net rest differential of the last 22 years. 

Cool

I honestly wouldn't mind being the worst two years in a row if being the worst didn't imply comical incompetence in scheduling. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WhyAmIHere said:

Goes without saying but these dudes gotta get out to a good start or it could go downhill fast.

This team is completely capable of starting slow, getting their sh!t together about halfway through, then making a strong push for the playoffs. 

Good to start fast for sure but let's be real here, we've seen this group start slow and end fast. 

Well if we want to be the best team we're gonna have to beat the best teams. Multiple times. Coming off bye weeks.

It is what it is. We shouldn't have any issues making the playoffs but it'll be an uphill climb for that one seed.

• Like 5

Just a quick initial W/L

vs Jets W

@ Vikings W

@ Rams L

@ Patriots W

vs Cardinals W

@ Seahawks W

vs Chiefs L

vs Cowboys W

BYE

@ Buccaneers W

vs Seahawks L

vs Packers W

@ Bills L

vs Bears W

vs Rams W

@ Dolphins W

vs Lions L

@ Cardinals W

12-5 but I think we can pick up games against anyone in our division and maybe the Lions.

On the other hand, we can drop the Cowboys and Packers games in a worst-case scenario.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, JIllg said:

I honestly wouldn't mind being the worst two years in a row if being the worst didn't imply comical incompetence in scheduling. 

I saw that KC has 3 games in an 11 day span- these schedules are awful

Edited by adamq

1 hour ago, Gravity said:

how do yall put twitter links in picture form? when i put them it stays as a link

This bothered me for a while, too. I don't know how others do it, but I just edit the copied link and change it from x.com to twitter.com manually, and that has worked for me.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

This bothered me for a while, too. I don't know how others do it, but I just edit the copied link and change it from x.com to twitter.com manually, and that has worked for me.

I think i figured it out. Just copy the url directly from your browser instead of copying it from pressing the upward arrow on twitter that gives you the option "copy link" or "send via direct message" 

when you copy it directly from browser it already says "twitter.com"

• Like 1