Titans Sign WR Tyler Boyd

On 5/8/2024 at 2:34 PM, -Hope- said:

NWI WR4 (at most). nature is healing

Exactly where he should’ve been all those years. Fans don’t hate the guy, we hated he was forced to be higher on the depth chart than he should’ve been.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2024 at 2:54 PM, Daniel said:

Careful. There’s a chance that Boyd is washed. Don’t speak NWI as WR3 into existence.

Boyd is 29. Why would he all of a sudden be "washed"? Doesn't even make sense lol. Tyreek Hill is 30...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Boyd is 29. Why would he all of a sudden be "washed"? Doesn't even make sense lol. Tyreek Hill is 30...

Shhh…. Don’t you know all 3 of the Titans top 3 receivers are washed because they’re all pushing 30 or already 30.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

Stefon Diggs 30
Mike Evans 30
Cooper Kupp 30
Amari Cooper 29
Keenan Allen 32
Davonta Adams 31
Deebo Samuel 28
Chris Godwin 28

I would think any team would love to have any of these players.  But yeah, since it's our guys they are washed. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Stefon Diggs 30
Mike Evans 30
Cooper Kupp 30
Amari Cooper 29
Keenan Allen 32
Davonta Adams 31
Deebo Samuel 28
Chris Godwin 28

I would think any team would love to have any of these players.  But yeah, since it's our guys they are washed. 

The notion that WR’s fall off a cliff at 30 is talk some of em don’t hit their prime till 30 

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

The notion that WR’s fall off a cliff at 30 is talk some of em don’t hit their prime till 30 

Not saying you're wrong, but I just can't think of any. Who hit their prime at 30?

44 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Not saying you're wrong, but I just can't think of any. Who hit their prime at 30?

To me the definition of prime is you reached your potential, like you’re no longer progressing you’ve hit your peek if that make sense. Cause you ever notice when an athlete is very good put up crazy #s when they’re really young, 1st thing people say he ain’t even in his prime yet. I don’t think Players hit their prime till yr 6 or 7. They fall off around 30 mostly due to injury 

2 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

52 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

They fall off around 30 mostly due to injury 

okay so like. which is it lol

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

okay so like. which is it lol

I think he is saying talent wise that is when around the time they teach their apex. 

Knowledge. Ability are all maxed out. Then you start to decline opposed to getting better.

The decline can be steep or gradually. Similar to how a player can explode on the scene or gradually improve every year. 

Then I think he is saying that 30 is also a time when the body starts to break down more often. 

While they still can do the job when healthy, there is a greater risk for injuries more now than ever before simply because of the years on the body. 

Guessing is what he is saying