Titans Sign WR Tyler Boyd

There's been smoke about trading Burks.  If they can get anything for him, they probably pull the trigger on it now.  If not, screw it, keep him.  Hopkins, Ridley, Boyd is a respectable top 3, and NWI and Burks as depth options makes it into an actually strong rotation.  Put Jackson in as your deep threat and KR/PR, and you have a set of weapons to be proud of.

No matter what happens with Levis, unlike previous QBs, you certainly can’t fault the front office for their effort to put him in a position to succeed. Offensive minded HC, three quality, veteran receivers, top FA center, top 10 pick at LT and two very good RBs. They’ve done everything in their power to see if he’s the guy.

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

No matter what happens with Levis, unlike previous QBs, you certainly can’t fault the front office for their effort to put him in a position to succeed. Offensive minded HC, three quality, veteran receivers, top FA center, top 10 pick at LT and two very good RBs. They’ve done everything in their power to see if he’s the guy.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9528jnvpvxhah1ou9bdygb

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Gotta love that price! I guess bringing in Zay Jones worked. Very solid trio now.

What does this mean for Burks? Gadget WR? Traded?

I believe it means what I’ve been saying, he’s on a short leash. I don’t think he’ll be traded due to the fact he has talent & his problem been availability more so than being a WR that can’t play. He’s not bringing us anything in return via trade. The way I see it, It’s too risky to bank on Treylon at the expense of developing our QB & putting together the best competitive roster that’ll help us win football games, however if Treylon so happens to ball out in camp & make plays & find his role that’s a win for us.

Edited by TitanRedd
  • Like 1

Not cutting Burks. You gain nothing by cutting him. If he ends up being your 4th WR it's a failure as an 1st round pick but to have him be the "worst" WR in the group is a win. 

Again I still believe in him and I think we have 4 quality NFL WRs with a new focus with a new staff. 

It's exciting. 

43 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Not cutting Burks. You gain nothing by cutting him. If he ends up being your 4th WR it's a failure as an 1st round pick but to have him be the "worst" WR in the group is a win. 

Again I still believe in him and I think we have 4 quality NFL WRs with a new focus with a new staff. 

It's exciting. 

494f12e8-5719-4330-80dd-651e12e67b4e_tex

• Like 3

5 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I love how this post (deservedly) received nine likes when all we're doing as a team is making a real effort to build around a young QB and give him a chance to succeed

*rocket science*

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I love how this post (deservedly) received nine likes when all we're doing as a team is making a real effort to build around a young QB and give him a chance to succeed

*rocket science*

Vrabel would have trotted out Hopkins, Burks, NWI, Phillips next year for us at WR; resigned Aaron Brewer to a 4 year 55 million deal; and would have continued to have undrafted FAs playing corner for us.

It's just so refreshing we're done with all that

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

Vrabel would have trotted out Hopkins, Burks, NWI, Phillips next year for us at WR; resigned Aaron Brewer to a 4 year 55 million deal; and would have continued to have undrafted FAs playing corner for us.

It's just so refreshing we're done with all that

I still would've shed a tear while watching a post game locker room speech after we squeak out a 17-14 win against Indy, where Derrick had 80 2nd half rushing yards to Levis's 40 passing yards

• Like 2

5 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

*rocket science*

Well given our history it really has been rocket science for this organization to figure it out. I'm still not ready to "trust". lol

• Like 1