Eagles 2024 Schedule

Where do we finish closest to?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Where do we finish closest to?

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Haven't seen the date but even if it's a Sunday game, getting an extra days rest before a MNF game is as best as we could of expected. Unless that game is on TNF?

Which would be even better.

The game in Brazil is on Friday night right after the opening game on Thursday between Ravens and KC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CasperX22 said:

Even later than most of those is getting the Commanders on TNF on short rest after being at the Cowboys.  That has the potential to be a damaging sequence of games.

Week 10: at Cowboys 4:25 Week 11: Commanders 8:15 (TNF) Week 12: at Rams (SNF)

while that would suck, getting a mini-bye before the WC trip would be nice. 

18 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah no Dallas primetime game was an immediate red flag

To be fair, the Dallas primetime game has been god awful the past few years.  Week 17 matchup has the potential to be flexed into primetime though.  Also, while I get Dallas vs Washington and Philly vs Giants are the primary rivalries, matching up again with the Giants on week 18 seems like such a waste.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

If true.....

Week 13: at Baltimore Ravens, 4:25p -

Week 14: vs. Carolina Panthers, 1:00p -

Week 15: vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, 4:25p -

Week 16: at Washington Commanders, 1:00p -

Week 17: vs. Dallas Cowboys, 4:25p -

Week 18: vs. New York Giants

Thats almost a 2 month stretch where the Eagles are home or taking a short flight/bus trip for a game. 👍

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I can't complain about that, we've had good late bye week timings for a number of years now. My main gripe is the Brazilian BS

I guess a lot of players prefer a bye around week 5 or 6 since they've been working hard at training camp for a month leading up to the season already.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

I can't complain about that, we've had good late bye week timings for a number of years now. My main gripe is the Brazilian BS

We have had pretty good bye weeks for the most part. Earliest we’ve had recently is week 7 in 2022. Before that was week 4 bye in 2016.

And, I’m cool with Brazil, but glad they are getting it out of the way in week 1. We also get extra rest from Friday to MNF in week 2, so that’s kinda an advantage… albeit a lot less of one in the beginning of the year.

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

We have had pretty good bye weeks for the most part. Earliest we’ve had recently is week 7 in 2022. Before that was week 4 bye in 2016.

And, I’m cool with Brazil, but glad they are getting it out of the way in week 1. We also get extra rest from Friday to MNF in week 2, so that’s kinda an advantage… albeit a lot less of one in the beginning of the year.

If we were ever going to Brazil for a game, you can not beat Week 1. Most Vets won't be playing in the last Preseason game so they will be rested. 

Getting the extra 2-3 days before a MNF game will help with a day wasted traveling,  give them extra rest when back in Philly. 

Other then losing a Home Game to Brazil Week 1/2 couldn't of worked out better all things considered. 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

If we were ever going to Brazil for a game, you can not beat Week 1. Most Vets won't be playing in the last Preseason game so they will be rested. 

Getting the extra 2-3 days before a MNF game will help with a day wasted traveling,  give them extra rest when back in Philly. 

Other then losing a Home Game to Brazil Week 1/2 couldn't of worked out better all things considered. 

Yeah, its not awful. Hoping for at least an even split of Packers/Eagles fans. I think their fans travel too. Not sure if they do it as well as Eagles fans or not, but yeah. Green Bay is the most popular team in Brazil, so they should have a good amount of locals too.

I really wanna be able to start the season 2-0 with a win over prime time Kirk in week 2 like we have the past 2 seasons, but I'd be lying if I wasn't concerned with GB, especially with how Jordan Love was playing the last third of the season. Should be a pretty good game and we get it a little earlier which is cool.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Lurie was like I’ll give up a home game for Brazil 

but ima need to not get screwed by teams coming off the bye, keep me off planes in December and make Dallas play like everyone else for once

• Like 1