2024 Schedule. 17 games, or more...?

1 hour ago, viking said:

I'll be at the London Vikings game 100%

The Vikings are currently undefeated in the UK (I think I may be a goodluck charm) so let's hope that streak continues

They're undefeated playing outside the US period.  They also beat the Bears in Sweden, the Bills in Berlin and the Chiefs in Tokyo. 

• Like 2

Tottenham-Stadium-Feature-jpg.webp

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is the home of Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur in north London, replacing the club's previous ground, White Hart Lane. With a seating capacity of 62,850, it is the 3rd largest football stadium in England and the largest club ground in London. It is designed to be a multi-purpose stadium and is the home of the NFL in the UK. It features the world's first dividing, retractable football pitch, which reveals a synthetic turf field underneath for NFL London Games, concerts and other events.

wiki

• Like 1

London - Autumn (September - November)

Warm summer weather usually lasts through September before the temperatures begin to drop sharply in October. Expect highs ranging from 68°F (20°C) down to 53°F (12°C), with lows around 50°F (10°C).  Autumn is usually London’s rainiest season, so be prepared for wet weather.

https://www.londonperfect.com/plan-your-trip/practical-information/weather-seasons.php#:~:text=Autumn (September - November),be prepared for wet weather!

• Like 1

Potential Prime Time Games:

Vikings vs. Falcons
Storyline: The return of Kirk Cousins is a story that writes itself. They left on amicable terms which could lead to it being a grand event and good night for both parties as they close one chapter and start another.

Vikings vs. Texans
Storyline: In his one career game against Minnesota, Stefon Diggs caught 12 passes for 128 yards receiving. He is now traded again and on a new, young team looking to make a Super Bowl run. Cinema.

Vikings vs. Lions
Storyline: Jared Goff is the latest Detroit Lion to get a massive contract extension so the expectations will be high. Goff and the Lions hosting a division rival with a rookie quarterback, potentially, under center could be a fun watch.

Vikings vs. 49ers
Storyline: The Sam Darnold revenge game is set! Okay, but really, who doesn’t want to see how either Darnold or J.J. McCarthy handle the smothering defense of the 49ers? Baptism by fire for sure but it would allow the team to see what holes they have.

https://vikingswire.usatoday.com/lists/which-vikings-games-could-be-played-in-primetime-in-2024/?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Get ready for us to finish the season in Detroit for like the next 6 seasons like we did against Chicago for a while.

I just wish they would go back to the rotation they originally indicated that they would.  There never was an explanation provided of the abandonment of it.

• Like 1

We’ll fill in this version of the Vikings’ 2024 schedule as we learn more about what’s happening. Any updates to this will be detailed below.

Week 1 - at New York Giants, MetLife Stadium (rumored, not confirmed)

Week 2 - vs San Francisco 49ers, U.S. Bank Stadium (rumored, not confirmed)

Week 3 - vs Houston Texans, U.S. Bank Stadium (rumored, not confirmed)

Week 4 - at Green Bay Packers, Lambeau Field (rumored, not confirmed)

Week 5 - vs New York Jets, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, 8:30 AM Central, NFLN (confirmed)

Week 6 -

Week 7 - vs Detroit Lions, U.S. Bank Stadium (rumored, not confirmed)

Week 8 - at Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, Thursday Night Football (rumored, not confirmed)

Week 9 -

Week 10 - at Jacksonville Jaguars, Everbank Stadium (rumored, not confirmed)

Week 11 - at Tennessee Titans, Nissan Stadium (rumored, not confirmed)

Week 12 -

Week 13 -

Week 14 - vs Atlanta Falcons, U.S. Bank Stadium (rumored, not confirmed)

Week 15 - at Chicago Bears, Soldier Field, Monday Night Football (rumored, not confirmed)

Week 16 - at Seattle Seahawks, Lumen Field (rumored, not confirmed)

Week 17 -

Week 18 - at Detroit Lions, Ford Field (rumored, not confirmed)

https://www.dailynorseman.com/2024/5/13/24155678/minnesota-vikings-2024-nfl-schedule-tracker-news-rumors-leaks

Further rumors are that they will have the Bye Week 6, Week 9 will be the Colts (which will make it the first of 3 AFC South games in a row), Bears in Week 12, Cards Week 13, and Packers at US Bank Week 17.

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

There it is! 

There is a not-so-crazy chance they start out 0-8 for the season...I'll be at the NYG game with my brother in law so I hope to god they win here.

My prediction: they finish the season with somewhere between 2 and 14 wins.

• Like 2