2024 Schedule. 17 games, or more...?

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

I believe definite.

I'm anxious to see when the Titans game is, I'd love to make a trip out to Nashville.

I'm going to the Pittsburgh game next year. That'll be the first game I've gone to since the last time the Vikings played the Steelers in Pittsburgh haha

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2024 at 8:06 PM, vike daddy said:

is it a definite we have a London game, or just a maybe?

It is definite.  And my guess it's going to be against either Houston or Indianapolis. 

Edited by swede700

Posted (edited)

The NFL on Monday morning announced the full 2024 schedule will be unveiled at 7 p.m. (CT) Wednesday on NFL Network.

Vikings Home Opponents: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions and Green Bay Packers of the NFC North; Arizona Cardinals and San Francisco 49ers of the NFC West; Houston Texans and Indianapolis Colts of the AFC South; Atlanta Falcons of the NFC South and New York Jets in the AFC East

Vikings Road Opponents: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions and Green Bay Packers of the NFC North; Los Angeles Rams and Seattle Seahawks of the NFC West; Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans of the AFC South; New York Giants of the NFC East.

Note: On Jan. 11, the NFL announced the Vikings will play one of their nine home games in London as part of the 2024 International Series.

https://www.vikings.com/news/2024-schedule-opponents-minnesota-nfl

Edited by vike daddy

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

Interesting.

I just don't like how we have 9 home games but lose one to a neutral site.

I guess that's why we agreed to playing in London in the first place this season?

Outside of the Jaguars, it's generally always the conference that has the 9 games at home that loses home games to play internationally.  I'm somewhat surprised that it's the Jets, because you'd think they'd like A-Rodg playing at US Bank, but that's fine. 

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1