Titans OTA/Training Camp Thread

18 hours ago, 615finest said:

https://x.com/mikeherndonnfl/status/1793077480666148873?s=46&t=NHzfeCQumL6Yq4cxqUCbTQ

pretty sad but makes a lot of sense why the oline sucked lol

eh, I wont crap on keith carter that much... did yall forget that when he had quality offensive linemen, he helped produce a 2000 yard back/run game... and almost did it twice.. at the end of the day, players > coaches...  

Just now, Airness McNairness said:

eh, I wont crap on keith carter that much... did yall forget that when he had quality offensive linemen, he helped produce a 2000 yard back/run game... and almost did it twice.. at the end of the day, players > coaches...  

I tend to say this more than not.

He isn't a HOF coach, but when the players were decent, he didn't make them worst. lol

We invested in the OL but picked wrong in Wilson and Radunz. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, KingTitan said:

He isn't a HOF coach, but when the players were decent, he didn't make them worst. lol

as the years pass by and seeing the way we've needed to invest in certain positions over the last couple offseasons...the Wilson/Radunz/Farley/Fulton/Burks draft picks somehow get worse and worse

in a way, this team got completely stuck in mud for 2 seasons by having gaping holes at the T, CB and WR positions.

19 hours ago, Airness McNairness said:

Probably more a result of Henry being a freak of nature and running it like every single play lol. His yards before contact were consistently bad, not a good reflection of the offensive line. 

That being said, he was better than Houghtaling lol. 

On 5/23/2024 at 10:24 AM, renndawg37 said:

Probably more a result of Henry being a freak of nature and running it like every single play lol. His yards before contact were consistently bad, not a good reflection of the offensive line. 

That being said, he was better than Houghtaling lol. 

yeah much better than Houghtaling... to his credit, when Henry got hurt in 2021, the run game didn't fall of that much when Foreman came into play.

On 5/22/2024 at 2:58 PM, KingTitan said:

exactly.. the down grade from Lewan, Saffold, Jones, Davis and even Kelley.. was atrocious.. replaced that with Daley,brewer,jones,davis,and who was the RT in 21? Quesenberry?

• 2 weeks later...