Titans OTA/Training Camp Thread

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

The hope is that Wilson's defense can generate pressure and sacks similar to the Ravens last year when they had Kyle Van Noy and Clowney as their edges. 

Sacks and pressure I'm not worried about.  I'm sure they can generate plenty of blitzes for pressure.  What I am worried about is getting gashed with runs to the Edge and passes over the middle because our Edges won't play contain well and our LBs won't cover passes well.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Malik Willis to be the starter against the Seahawks.

Boy it would be a great time for him to look good and have some trade value.  Rudolph is a fine backup, and we don't need to keep 3.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Rudolph ends up starting at some point this season. Yes that’s me not being a big Levis fan and having my doubts about him.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

6 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I doubt Philips makes the team. Ridley, Hopkins, Boyd, Burks, NWI, and I think the rookie Jackson makes it because so far he doesn’t drop the ball on returns. That’s 6. NWI is reliable and a good special teamer. Now if Hopkins begins season on IR or whatever they call it now-a-days, that opens up another spot.

I personally think he's a better player than NWI, but you're probably right. Apparently he's hurt, yet again. Best ability is availability. 

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if Rudolph ends up starting at some point this season. Yes that’s me not being a big Levis fan and having my doubts about him.

Only way that happens is if Will gets hurt. We have seen what Rudolph offers...which is essentially nothing. 

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

What's your biggest areas of concern with Levis where you think he won't be able to improve?

10 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

1 thing I’m starting to notice is this coaching staff is actually challenging Burks to run routes & stack the CB vs the vrabel regime only asking him to run in braking routes shallow crosses & verticals 

https://x.com/titansby20/status/1824107018090635336?s=46&t=Ukw_5LibYaKH6esx9aawEw

Yeah, it's almost like this new staff has the slightest clue how to run a passing offense haha. It's very refreshing and overdue.