CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

On 9/22/2024 at 4:52 PM, Slappy Mc said:
On 9/22/2024 at 1:22 PM, Ty21 said:

SDSU guy about to get that LT lol

You know I'm putting that full court press on him. 

I'm hoping to pull him. A 5 star transfer from Georgia... yes sir!

Dude is going to be the best player on my team from day 1. He might end up the best prospect to come out of SDSU ever. 

20240923-161701.jpg

Edited by Slappy Mc
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, biggio7 said:

I beat Purdue 55-52. It was the most Madden game I've ever seen. One of their receivers had 4 catches for 209 yards and 3 TDs.

My QB was apparently so tired that any time he got touched he fumbled. My QB also threw a pick 6 on a ball tipped by a foot.

The wear and tear is much more noticeable. I had to bench my HB bc he couldn't get more than a yard per carry, was moving slower than my OL.

Also, it's taken me over 15 seasons of gameplay, but I've finally forced a fumble with a hit stick on a kickoff. Recovered it too.

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

The wear and tear is much more noticeable. I had to bench my HB bc he couldn't get more than a yard per carry, was moving slower than my OL.

Also, it's taken me over 15 seasons of gameplay, but I've finally forced a fumble with a hit stick on a kickoff. Recovered it too.

I forced one on you in our game and I legitimately felt so bad when it happened. It erased any chance of a comeback