CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

Holy cow that was probably the toughest game I've played so far without HFA making an impact. Georgia is so damn good on defense. Defensive slugfest in the first half, built a small lead before Georgia stormed back to tie it late in the 4th (thanks to my 4 thrown interceptions) but we drove down the field and ran it in with under 10 seconds. The SEC runs through the swamp now 😎

Edited by RuskieTitan
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Barely pulled out the victory against them. I realized my whole team wasn't playing. All of my subs for the most part were in on the offensive line and on defense? I didn't realize until the end of the game.

That's weird. I've seen the game auto sub the second team in but that's in the 4th quarter of blowouts.

17 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

That's weird. I've seen the game auto sub the second team in but that's in the 4th quarter of blowouts.

I wouldn't know about that. It was odd. Some of my guys were being shown on the side as fatigued with like a body chart talking about injury possibilities

19 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

I wouldn't know about that. It was odd. Some of my guys were being shown on the side as fatigued with like a body chart talking about injury possibilities

Do you run hurry-up a lot? Fatigue happens more when you run hurry up and/or give the ball to specific players repeatedly. 

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Do you run hurry-up a lot? Fatigue happens more when you run hurry up and/or give the ball to specific players repeatedly. 

Nope never. Maybe because I never have a blow out and my guys are always playing every down.

The final game of the week has been floating for like 2 days now so if you guys advance at some point today I won’t be able to get mine in til like tomorrow at best just fyi. 

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

The final game of the week has been floating for like 2 days now so if you guys advance at some point today I won’t be able to get mine in til like tomorrow at best just fyi. 

I think Finny said he wouldn't be back until Monday?

Man Florida state was tough as ****. I didn’t have room to make a mistake early on. Tough iDL. I ended up hitting 90% of my passes and rb almost averaged 8 ypc but still that was pretty heated