CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

3 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

So it looks like you can’t give losses for games that are already completed. Which is really stupid. So going forward guys we really have to stick to just doing one replay. 

Yea... my bad. I definitely knew better, but forgiveness was better than permission. 

Fun fact in my 4 would-be losses I threw no less than 4 INTs in each game. My highest total was 7. A total achieved between 3 different QBs.

As an aside, does anyone auto-sim any portion of their games and have you had the screen become nonresponsive coming back to playing forcing you to force-quit the game and reload? Happened to me in my offline dynasty. 

17 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Yea... my bad. I definitely knew better, but forgiveness was better than permission. 

Fun fact in my 4 would-be losses I threw no less than 4 INTs in each game. My highest total was 7. A total achieved between 3 different QBs.

As an aside, does anyone auto-sim any portion of their games and have you had the screen become nonresponsive coming back to playing forcing you to force-quit the game and reload? Happened to me in my offline dynasty. 

I think you are last to play this week and don't worry about the restarts, well now I guess since Fresh said haha

But, I never used the auto-sim thing before.

3 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

I think you are last to play this week and don't worry about the restarts, well now I guess since Fresh said haha

But, I never used the auto-sim thing before.

I'll get this done in short order. 

No restarts. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

The only way to control it would be to give people a loss the following week, before the games are played. But since the season is almost over when can start that the following year. 

I figured that's what would happen. 

8 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

The Swamp remembers. It's fueled the team this season. And luckily there's a 4 star gem WR that I'm hoping eases that loss. I've learned to keep my mouth shut on recruits here til I have them signed.

You talking about him didn’t put him on my radar tho 😂