CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

Also, I had my best game of the year. Was up 28-0 going into the 4th and they pulled my starters for some reason. Utah state proceeded to score twice on my backups and I had to manually reinsert all my starters again. This autosub thing sucks. I wanted my shutout. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

... you stole a 3 star prospect from me for no reason. Dude won't even see the field on your team.

#pickingonthelittleguy

I would’ve pulled out if you’d told me lol. I’m not even looking at the 3 stars 

On 8/6/2024 at 5:44 PM, Slappy Mc said:
On 8/5/2024 at 4:32 PM, Ty21 said:

D1RgMYb.jpeg

perfect recruit for me 

My dude... swinging that ND thing around gunna get you no friends here sir. Lol. 

20240806-174224.jpg

35 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I would’ve pulled out if you’d told me lol. I’m not even looking at the 3 stars 

Lies. 

21 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Lies. 

Oh how could I not get Manti Te’o’s son you fool. He’s a mediocre prospect anyway. He’s also going to start all four years 

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Ty21 decided to be the heel of the league

It wasn’t my intention but how very Notre Dame of me 

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

Oh how could I not get Manti Te’o’s son you fool. He’s a mediocre prospect anyway. He’s also going to start all four years 

Dude was one of my top 10 targets. I was alone on his board until you decided to jump in. 

I'm just messing around mostly. It's going to be tough sledding for a bit on the recruiting for me. Maybe by year 3, I'll have a good core of guys to really make a name for my team. 

40 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Dude was one of my top 10 targets. I was alone on his board until you decided to jump in. 

I'm just messing around mostly. It's going to be tough sledding for a bit on the recruiting for me. Maybe by year 3, I'll have a good core of guys to really make a name for my team. 

I legit thought you hopped in on him after I posted him in here lol 

almost blew it vs auburn. was down 10 in the 3rd and then stopped ******* around so much. just really killing myself tryna force feed the TE heisman show. which is probably a lost cause to the FL DE ruskie is usering lol. i'm going all out this week again even if it costs me the dub. 

just ready for this recruiting cycle to be over honestly. my class is so unexciting compared to other dynasties i'm in. 

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You posted an image that already showed I had an offer to him. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952tgbjq67xr5cy33rvde

That wasn’t me that was patricia 

22 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

almost blew it vs auburn. was down 10 in the 3rd and then stopped ******* around so much. just really killing myself tryna force feed the TE heisman show. which is probably a lost cause to the FL DE ruskie is usering lol. i'm going all out this week again even if it costs me the dub. 

just ready for this recruiting cycle to be over honestly. my class is so unexciting compared to other dynasties i'm in. 

I mostly user safeties now, gave up one too many deep bombs to trust them myself. Coverage sacks account for more of my team's production than usering and winning 1x1 battles or sending blitzes does. Especially if you build a lead, utilize man under with safety help over the top, and then start mixing up coverages, the CPU gets 'confused' and makes bad decisions... kind of like how I do sometimes.

14 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I mostly user safeties now, gave up one too many deep bombs to trust them myself. Coverage sacks account for more of my team's production than usering and winning 1x1 battles or sending blitzes does. Especially if you build a lead, utilize man under with safety help over the top, and then start mixing up coverages, the CPU gets 'confused' and makes bad decisions... kind of like how I do sometimes.

Dude I have the worst luck with coverages. I don't know what it is, but no matter what I do my CBs get burned. Even against bad teams like mine. It's crazy.