CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I watched in real time as my RB lost the Nation's Best Running Back award to your guy. He is literally the only good player. 

Why you keep makin me feel bad 

4 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Why you keep makin me feel bad 

That wasn't meant to make you feel bad. You should feel bad for taking my recruit, but not for playing good ball. Your stats for your RB are insane. I can't get the game to keep my RB in otherwise I could be close to your TD total. 

4 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Looks like @FinneasGageis up for the week then it's conference games. Is there still recruiting going on? And, I wonder how the week schedule works with the bowl games or if we can just play them whenever at the same time?

I think bowl weeks you have 0/0 recruiting points but kids still commit in that span 

33 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

That wasn't meant to make you feel bad. You should feel bad for taking my recruit, but not for playing good ball. Your stats for your RB are insane. I can't get the game to keep my RB in otherwise I could be close to your TD total. 

Theyre easy to use 

GLiaBX8.mp4

Tx65HvR.mp4

running is something that’s sucked in madden for a long *** time now so I’m happy this game is more fluid 

16 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Theyre easy to use 

GLiaBX8.mp4

Tx65HvR.mp4

running is something that’s sucked in madden for a long *** time now so I’m happy this game is more fluid 

That run against Navy was ridiculous. I think the biggest difference is our O-Line play. Your guys look like they are dominating the LOS. That's not the case for me. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

That run against Navy was ridiculous. I think the biggest difference is our O-Line play. Your guys look like they are dominating the LOS. That's not the case for me. 

You gotta recruit the big boys, slappy 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

😯👀😞

28.5 sacks.... 48 TFL...

Bro that's easily the best defender of all time.

The secret is 4 man fronts. They maintain edges. I run nickel as my base defense with how much teams spread, then dime. I run base 4-3 or 46 probably 5% of the time.