CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

I’m working from 10 am to 11 pm tmrw so it’s not likely I get my game in until Sunday evening, assuming we sim to next week at some point. 

Edited by Ty21

5 hours ago, Ty21 said:

And tbh mid season @FinneasGage may have defeated me. But he decided to run the triple option for like 70% of the game and all you have to do to stop that is push two buttons lol

we're pretty evenly matched i think. i learned how to run the option like the game before i played you and then i just wanted to do that every play lol. week 1 next year we rematch. 

Props to ty for conning you all into letting him use ND vs your 2 star schools. The advantage in recruiting is unsurmountable without having to play a full SEC or big10 schedule

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamq said:

Props to ty for conning you all into letting him use ND vs your 2 star schools. The advantage in recruiting is unsurmountable without having to play a full SEC or big10 schedule

Friendly fire. Thought we were friends 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Friendly fire. Thought we were friends 

I said props!

(It really doesn't matter much, it comes down to player skill & other teams will get equally good job offers anyway)

jaja-jlc.gif

Edited by adamq

Looks like my DC left. And based on staff moves, it appears he went to be DC at Tennessee. We will promise to drop 50+ on them next time we play them.

Sucks bc he had the second tier of recruiting unlocked.

Edited by RuskieTitan
  • Like 1