CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Gg Ty, that was one of the most fun games I've played. Could not stop your offense, got one user pick but big brain gave it right back. The fumble had me laughing my *** off. Not looking forward to what you'll do with that 5 star WR.

That fumble was the most tense moment of the game lmao. @FinneasGageand I had a couple ridiculous moments like that lol. I’m just happy field goals got easier cause that last one was easy enough. 

I’ll get my next week game in game later. I gotta let this adrenaline out and also stop ignoring my kids 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

“Hey guys can I stick with ND, I’m not very good at the game”

Proceeds to win the natty 

Making me sound like an a hole. @RuskieTitancan attest to the fact that I suck at defense at least. If he would’ve kept throwing that deep ball i wouldn’t have stopped it lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I did like Love doing whatever he wanted against you so the game plugs in mid rb Price in the most dire time. 

His wear and tear looked like he went through 'Nam, red and -19 everywhere lol

• Like 1

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

His wear and tear looked like he went through 'Nam, red and -19 everywhere lol

I needed him to Kenan Christon my offense 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

Making me sound like an a hole. @RuskieTitancan attest to the fact that I suck at defense at least. If he would’ve kept throwing that deep ball i wouldn’t have stopped it lol

It worked a couple of times when you decided to tempt my takeoff WR but you started to take that away. I couldn't cover long enough on defense and when I did the rollout killed me. You converted clutch 4th downs too.

• Like 1

That was funny you lurk and picked my route to my te. That and the C Route one I predetermine if I’m throwing to them before the play even starts. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

"I suck at defense"

Proceeds to user a freaking defensive end to pick interceptions with 😂

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

"I suck at defense"

Proceeds to user a freaking defensive end to pick interceptions with 😂

Literally the only play I made that game lol.