CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

52 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Man I’m gonna be outta town from tomorrow morning until Wednesday morning unfortunately. Am unable to bring the ps5 so I’m gonna be a big time bottleneck. Sorry about that guys. I’ll try and find someone with a ps5 that might be a friend of the homie I’m staying with to try and keep things going 

Have fun brotha 

9 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Jeremiyah Love only went up 3 overall but has 98 speed now lmfao. 

My qbs didn’t go up dramatically so I’m rolling w my freshman. 

My freshman RBs waiting in the wings that won’t even play for a while are already OP 

My WR corps sucks bad 

TE group is also mid 

OL is fine outside of a really bad LG 

EDGE gonna be much more usable, think I break even at DT although those freshman elites are gonna be goated in 3 years 

LB is okay, my new recruits w 90’s in speed will revolutionize my defense 

secondary is gonna struggle. 

im excited for the next year but if i dont win another natty in this dynasty im fine w it 

I looked through the rosters earlier, and I kinda am glad you wound up with that WR, he should get immediate playing time, whereas on my team he'd be redshirted along with the others.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

I looked through the rosters earlier, and I kinda am glad you wound up with that WR, he should get immediate playing time, whereas on my team he'd be redshirted along with the others.

I was already thinking about RS him just to taunt you 

5 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

I agree. I'd never cut a true freshman. I told my low seniors to transfer.

I cut anyone that has less growth potential. Even beyond the 85 roster cap. Like a 76 ovr rs sophomore is gonna go if I have a 73 ovr freshman 

7 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I cut anyone that has less growth potential. Even beyond the 85 roster cap. Like a 76 ovr rs sophomore is gonna go if I have a 73 ovr freshman 

Is cuts the next one after this week? I don't think I had an option to cut anyone yet.

2 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Is cuts the next one after this week? I don't think I had an option to cut anyone yet.

It’s not a thing. You can only encourage them to transfer to bring your roster down. 

• Like 1

Some coaches, they cut a player if they think he's not up to snuff. When they think he's hurting the team.This is a public school program. I will not cut a player who comes out and play for me. But when you wear that uniform, that tiger uniform you better come to work. You drop a pass, you run a mile. You miss a block, you run a mile. You fumble the ball, i will break my foot off in your brown hide parts, and then you will run a mile. PERFECTION 

• Like 1