CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

14 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Unranked 74 ovr 1* New Mexico just UPSET #18 Okla State 35-32. HeS oNlY WiNnInG cAuSe hE HaS NoTrE DaMe. **** all yall 

No one said you were only winning cause of ND. I can guarantee you were sweating that game though. 

And not to burst your bubble, it says you played it twice... lol

Nebraska, however beat #12 ranked Utah in their home 38-12, the first time.

Edited by Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

No one said you were only winning cause of ND. I can guarantee you were sweating that game though. 

And not to burst your bubble, it says you played it twice... lol

Nebraska, however beat #12 ranked Utah in their home 38-12, the first time.

Haha yeah. I started the game, paused before the opening kickoff for like 10 minutes, took my kids out for Labor Day dinner and then got back and it was in the main main menu. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ty21 said:

Haha yeah. I started the game, paused before the opening kickoff for like 10 minutes, took my kids out for Labor Day dinner and then got back and it was in the main main menu. 

I guess the new thing where it saves your game progress to come back to later isn’t a thing in this game. 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

Through 1 game with KState and 9 games with Texas AM I have a combined 16 pick 6’s lol

What sort of defense do you run? Do you run the robber and bait the QB? I don't even know how to swat ball. My guys are nowhere near the receivers.