CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

So I’m notre dame, it’s on all American, I’m independent and can choose my own schedule in the future? FCS every direction babyyy

11 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

So I’m notre dame, it’s on all American, I’m independent and can choose my own schedule in the future? FCS every direction babyyy

I think the playoff format for online dynasty is the only good thing to come out of the 4 to 12 team expansion.

Also, hands off my wide receiver! 😡

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Lost to Kansas State 24-21. Not a bad showing for Tulane. I threw 4 picks and I don't understand the tackling.

Tackling for me is driving the defender into the ball carrier and holding X; hit stick seems to be a whiff most of the time.

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

You guys and your 4 and 5 star prospects. Lol. SDSU over here having trouble with 3s and 2s. 

Agreed, how luck they can just land 5*. I have one that wants to come to BC.

also hit stick sucks unless your running head on. 

4 hours ago, biggio7 said:

Lost to Kansas State 24-21. Not a bad showing for Tulane. I threw 4 picks and I don't understand the tackling.

Not bad. I feel like the intelligence of the CPU on passes is crazy high in this. Like throwing a breaking route behind a player moving to the right and as soon as they eclispe the defender, throw it and somehow they change direction and pick it off. Pretty unrealistic.