CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

Just now, biggio7 said:

What sort of defense do you run? Do you run the robber and bait the QB? I don't even know how to swat ball. My guys are nowhere near the receivers.

I mix it up, I just match personnel and then pinch my DLine and have the secondary play off but underneath. Usually just user a DE, so I’m really barely doing anything 

• Like 1

Just now, biggio7 said:

I think we all should have been one stars

Eh, I'm okay with that concept, but it nerfs recruiting pretty hard since we will have so many lower tiered teams in the conference.

Nebraska is a better starting team than SDSU was for me.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I don't think any of us should play FCS schools going forward

I dont think we get to change our schedule. We couldn't do it in the 1st dynasty. I wasnt able to do it in the 2nd dynasty at the beginning of the season either.

• Like 1

I just had one of my toughest games ever played. I feel they boosted Colorado too much on there. I got no problem with them boosting Travis Hunter, but I'm not about the Shadeur love. I also can say, it feels really good to have a decent QB to play with. One of my bread and butter plays when playing the CPU is the Jet Touch Pass with a fast twitchy WR. Its literally an extension of the run to the outside and its impossible to throw an incompletion on it.

I finally took the lead late in the 4th and Shadeur threw an INT and I ran twice and hit him with a play action deep pass for the TD to finish with a two TD lead. So while it looks not so close, I scored 28 in the 4th after being down most of the game.

Also a big complaint, I got a safety called on me when my O-Lineman held in the endzone... Just let the guy past if you are beat, I'll get rid of the ball. I feel like my guys make boneheaded plays too often.