CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Gg Ty. The skill and talent gap is wide. I'll sleep on whether I'll continue this league.

Your team is higher rated than mine. Don’t quit tho your defensive stats over the season are so entertainingly impossible. GG though brother thanks for the heart palpitations 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Your team is higher rated than mine. Don’t quit tho your defensive stats over the season are so entertainingly impossible. GG though brother thanks for the heart palpitations 

You have the best player in the game for 2-3 more years. 96 speed, 99 acc, 99 cod, 96 thp. I threw everything I could and nothing could stop him. Outrun blitzes, able to throw before sacked, rip apart zone or scramble long enough for slants to pull away. And thats not factoring in all the rest lol

I hope everyone is still having fun w the league but if it stops being that way is it possible to pass over admin rights to me so I can keep it going solo if everyone ended up bailing? I’d actually be kinda sad if it died 

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

I hope everyone is still having fun w the league but if it stops being that way is it possible to pass over admin rights to me so I can keep it going solo if everyone ended up bailing? I’d actually be kinda sad if it died 

200.gif?cid=9a06c38bo1zch0q26ycxyhidw9q2