CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

20 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

@Ty21 do we play each other? we can try it. my internet is so ****, i might have to just forfeit to you if it's dog**** lol . 

I’m kinda worried that everyone will be so enraged by another ND natty via forfeit that the league will fold lol

32 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Naw they both play CPUs. 

Yeah, I saw that. I thought they already played against the comps. @RuskieTitanis up in league 2

Also, totally random but in a league way back years. If there was a superbowl or championship game against the CPU, the difficulty was turned up to All-Madden or Heisman just to make it more challenging.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, biggio7 said:

Yeah, I saw that. I thought they already played against the comps. @RuskieTitanis up in league 2

Also, totally random but in a league way back years. If there was a superbowl or championship game against the CPU, the difficulty was turned up to All-Madden or Heisman just to make it more challenging.

I'll try to hop on after the game.

• Like 1

Got my game in. First time even being able to play in a week. It says I played twice but I definitely only played the one. My thought process threw the game after two ints early: yeah I’m definitely gonna restart this game since everyone else does it. Then later in the game I was just like **** it Bama is such a pain in the *** I’m just going to take whatever happens and never think about it again. Somehow Bama ended up not caring about the game in the last two minutes and I drove down and kicked a FG.