Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Taco Bowl XXVIII Posted)

21 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah those tend to be nonkeepers

Yeah just how Puka was last year. Freaking bozo.. My names Malf, I like the packers. Go pack go. My teeth are more yellow than my white shirt I that I haven’t taken off in 5 months.. . Go pack go. Come on man, use your cerebellum. 

24 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Yeah just how Puka was last year. Freaking bozo.. My names Malf, I like the packers. Go pack go. My teeth are more yellow than my white shirt I that I haven’t taken off in 5 months.. . Go pack go. Come on man, use your cerebellum

This is rich… kettle meet pot

53 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

This is rich… kettle meet pot

Stop talking to me.‘you’re very ugly! You have no mirrors in your home.. you look like the old man that was trying to kill Hannibal. 

Edited by El Ramster

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

In first baby… 

How I look at that dog water team on my schedule. F is a blob fish? Looking like a deformed Diddo Pokémon. 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9JJ8SWC4RT/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Looking like Hurst tush push. 

You’re lucky i unloaded my clip last week. Let us hope there’s a monster WR/DE this year. 

I legitimately read this like 12 times and I am no closer to understanding what is meant by any of this…..

Playoff Power Rankings:

1. Indianapolis Predators (13-3; LW:2) - Last year they were the real deal in the Salsa looking like that conference's best team but this year they look like the entire league's best team. They aren't simply thinking they can return to the Taco Bowl, they are thinking they will win it this time. The Predators are specially armed with harpoons and nets because they're hunting on the water this offseason. They are getting the ingredients they need for their expected Taco Bowl pregame meal. One possible recipe included below.

2. Burlington Sock Puppets (12-4; LW:1) - The Sock Puppets caught a break despite losing to Lancaster. Had Little Rock won then the Royals would control homefield advantage. In the end that loss meant nothing but maybe it was a wake-up call. They play Rio who they've split with this season. The road isn't any easier after that.

3. Tokyo Shoguns (11-5; LW:5) - Things were looking dicey when they were 6-4 and coming off a loss after week 10 but they got back-to-back wins over Anchorage and Little Rock to start to separate themselves from the teams on their heels and have them control their own destiny for the division. However, there was some major worry after a Week 13 loss to Cambodia really complicated the playoff picture, which opened up paths for them missing out. However Little Rock lost that same week and that ray of hope remained that if they won out then they'd win the division. Instead of worrying about the negatives they chased for the glory and won out to win their division. Now they face that same Little Rock team in Tokyo for the 2nd week in a row.

4. Cincinnati Buffleheads (10-5-1; LW:4) - A 2-point loss to the Predators was a good showing and will give the Buffleheads confidence that they can get to the Taco Bowl. They'll have every chance vs the Predators but first they have to get there. They easily won their last early meeting with the Orcas but they mustn't look ahead and take them for granted.

5. Little Rock Uni Royals (11-5; LW:5) - Little Rock lost by 2 on the road and were so close to getting homefield throughout the playoffs but instead they must remain in Tokyo and hope that a lack of jet lag can be the difference this time. They are probably the most dangerous team in the league after Indianapolis and are monsters on 3rd down but they need to make sure they have a disciplined game. Turnovers have been an issue all season.

6. Rio de Janeiro Pirates (10-6; LW:3) - The Pirates are back in the playoffs and are actually the underdog in the Cheesy Conference. On paper they or the Orcas are the worst team in these playoffs but Rio is a much more resilient team as they bend but don't break on defense and allow much less points per game. It's that resilience which makes this team scary because you know if you don't make the most of your possessions against Rio then you can slowly find yourself in a hole or quickly find your lead gone late in the game.

7. Lake Minnewanka Ice Orcas (10-6; LW:7) - The Ice Orcas allow too many points. Some if it can be written off by a league-leading 3 defensive touchdowns allowed but that in itself is another bad look and after discounting other teams' defensive touchdowns allowed they are still a bit back from the rest of the playoff teams. They have proven to be a threat in the first half of the season but the latter half has been a disappointment. The Orcas have their work cut out for them as they lost to the Buffleheads pretty handily early in the season.

8. Wattsville Waste Walruses (9-7; LW:10) - Wattsville is ranked 8 only because Cambodia missed the playoffs. Wattsville is getting a bit of luck for being in the easier conference. They put out all their frustration out on the Outlaws and then sealed their season with a tombstone. Wattsville does look to be a playoff team on paper. The stats say they are really good. The problem is those stats may have been farmed off the weaker teams. Wattsville failed to win a single game vs a top opponent. They have a chance to wipe that all clean though. The Predators are the only team in their conference they haven't played all season and if they can figure out a way to crack them then they can shake off their imposter syndrome.

Edited by LAOJoe
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Taking strays even still

That's a compliment if anything and for TL at least it wasn't like the Ducks last year. They were frauds on schedule all the same but they were also frauds in the stats.

Edited by LAOJoe
  • Like 1

S28 All-Star Bowl

Message Ballots To @LAOJoe

One day before the Taco Bowl each season, a conference vs conference all-star exhibition game called the All-Star Bowl is played, between the Cheesy Conference and the Salsa Conference. The game does not influence anything except the Game MVP of the All-Star Bowl's keeper cost the following season is reduced by 1. The voting rules are as follows:

• Owners can submit a ballot with three selections at every position (including Returner), for each conference. Your first selection will receive 3 votes, your second selection will be worth 2 votes, and the last will be worth 1. (Starting this year; for each missing selection in a category, 1 vote will be deducted.)
  • After the voting period, the final tallies will be posted.
  • In the event of a tie, a random number generator to determine who gets in.
  • On even seasons, Cheesy runs a 4-3 defense and Salsa runs a 3-4 defense. On odd seasons, Cheesy runs a 3-4 defense and Salsa runs a 4-3 defense.
  • The Head Coach for each conference will be the coach of that conference's highest seeded team. The Coordinators will be the coordinators of the team with the best yardage statistics of Offense, Defense, and Special Teams.

The deadline is TBD. Basically whenever Nacho or I say it's due so the sooner the better.

Cheesy Conference Ballot

Offense

QB1: 
QB2: 
QB3: 

RB1: 
RB2: 
RB3: 

FB1: 
FB2: 
FB3: 

WR1: