Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Taco Bowl XXVIII Posted)

5 minutes ago, adamq said:

Pass/run block win rate disagrees!

He has never taken a single snap at Center in the NFL and there has been absolutely zero talk of moving him to Center.....

so erroneous on both accounts

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

He has never taken a single snap at Center in the NFL and there has been absolutely zero talk of moving him to Center.....

so erroneous on both accounts

Oh i thought you were just a Hernandez hater

It's ambiguous, or at least he's acting like it is

https://www.si.com/nfl/eagles/news/philadelphia-eagles-landon-dickerson-signs-new-contract-jason-kelce-replacement

I think there are a lot of good options in that offensive line room, of guys who can move to center. …My philosophy has always been, put the best five guys on the field no matter where they’re going to play. Now, I’m not going to change Lane Johnson and Jordan (Mailata), so the best three guys, maybe.”

Jurgens is Kelce's replacement. Dickerson has never practiced there as a backup option in 4 years and Jurgens has taken every rep at center in minicamps.

That quote was basically a non answer. No insider or beat writer has given any inkling he is moving to center.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Jurgens is Kelce's replacement. Dickerson has never practiced there as a backup option in 4 years and Jurgens has taken every rep at center in minicamps.

That quote was basically a non answer. No insider or beat writer has given any inkling he is moving to center.

Stop acting like you know anything about the Eagles 

17 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Stop acting like you know anything about the Eagles 

Its not like a follow every little thing about them like a loser with no life.....

Oh......wait.......lol

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Its not like a follow every little thing about them like a loser with no life.....

Oh......wait.......lol

How is Joe looking in camp?

The only question is if Jurgens stays at RG to let Hennessy play center and that is only if Steen or anyone they brought in can't play RG. Dylan McMahon is a very interesting future center possibility but that would only be a year or two down the line at l;east if he pops off in camp/practice.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, adamq said:

I guess I could trust you guys instead of the first thing I saw when I googled "Landon Dickerson c"

He should be fine there for sim purposes. Basically you can always go 1 position towards the center of the line and one out for a handful of players.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

The only question is if Jurgens stays at RG to let Hennessy play center and that is only if Steen or anyone they brought in can't play RG. Dylan McMahon is a very interesting future center possibility but that would only be a year or two down the line at l;east if he pops off in camp/practice.

Hennessy has taken all his mini camp snaps at G. Steen is the front runner for RG. Becton is also getting G snaps too

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Hennessy has taken all his mini camp snaps at G. Steen is the front runner for RG. Becton is also getting G snaps too

Well real camp doesn't start for a week right? But ideally yes, Jurgens is C and Hennessy steps in with just hisw former experience if there is an injury. The Eagles brought in quite a bit of guard depth just in case. They essentially telegraphed Jurgens is the guy, Hennessy the backup and McMahon is developmental depth. Toth will really need to show up to get a spot but he should make the PS bc he can play C. The rest is mostly coach/GM speak. The only competition is RG and Steen has 1st crack.