Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Week 15 Posted)

1 hour ago, Kingram said:

I’d rather spend an 8th and 3 tags than take a guy in the top 10 but maybe I’m in the minority 

I’d have to untag someone like Waddle or Stingley, so I’d lose a player and a pick, so what’s the point when I knew I could get Barkley where I was picking? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

It depends on how much is costs them to get those 3 tags. In another scenario, they untag a 3 tag guy, and then they have to draft THAT guy in the top 10, and now they've given you an 8th for nothing...

I do agree though that people are not fluid enough with tags

One person's 21st tag might be worth more than another person's 19th tag, and that SHOULD create trading opportunities

It is just a challenging thing to work through in trades though when trying to balance players, picks, and tag values all together. Often times we up doing the sub-optimal thing because all the moving pieces do not click together

This 

35 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Tokyo

INT Javon Hargrave

TE TJ Hockenson

Please move kmet to FB

@theorca

Someone please tag him I'm unable to from my phone

Your phone doesnt have a space button?

26 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Your phone doesnt have a space button?

It does but it loses the tag feature as soon as I hit it. I can type in @the Orca but it won't tag

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Have you just tried @the and clicking his name on the drop down menu?

Yes. Some threads his name pops up in the top ten and some it doesn't for instance I can tag him in this thread but not the draft thread. I don't understand it myself

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The draft room is consulting with some "free" services on this monumental pick...could take a few hours to sift through the garbage 

K but pick 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The draft room is consulting with some "free" services on this monumental pick...could take a few hours to sift through the garbage 

I tried using chat gpt for research and yeah I think I over loaded it with the amount of names I copy and pasted in there 😂

11 minutes ago, adamq said:

I tried using chat gpt for research and yeah I think I over loaded it with the amount of names I copy and pasted in there 😂

That explains your picks 😎