Dynasty Start Up: Who Wants In?

Looking for 12 Owners for a 

Dynasty-PPR-SuperFlex League

QB

2 RB

2 WR

4 FLEX

1 Super Flex

12-14 Bench Spots(depending on the speed of the draft it could be increased/lessened)

No DST/ No Kicker

There will be penalties in place for consecutive worst records to prevent tanking. 

Any interest at all? I supposed this probably should've been set up a while ago since a start up draft will take a long time. 

I'd suggest doing an suction startup.  You can do a multiple player auction block and have proxy bidding.   Initial bid time st 20 hours, reset bid timer at 12 hours ( timer resets when a new owner becomes  high bidder).  If you have 20 players up for auction at a time, it takes about 3 weeks to finish.  Then export roster to whatever site the league is hosted on if that site doesn't support the above auction settings.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, squire12 said:

I'd suggest doing an suction startup.  You can do a multiple player auction block and have proxy bidding.   Initial bid time st 20 hours, reset bid timer at 12 hours ( timer resets when a new owner becomes  high bidder).  If you have 20 players up for auction at a time, it takes about 3 weeks to finish.  Then export roster to whatever site the league is hosted on if that site doesn't support the above auction settings.

No clue what you’re talking about/how to do that 

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832