Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!

6 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I wasn’t following along. I was at the pool all yesterday, only caught my phone a handful of times. 

Didn’t read closely enough and thought deadline was 9 CST. I thought I would have had more time to catch up and vote. Shrug. 

I definitely would not have voted ET but looks like it was probably a town v town line. 

You weren’t following along but posted in thread a few times and didn’t vote…?

Toucan with a hit and run vote and no context as well.

Orca has a gut feeling on Pickle.

Forge has a gut feeling on Adam.

Okay, so does anyone want to contribute to “reads” or “ratio”? I’m finding myself growing increasingly frustrated and am about to make a play just to generate something here.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Okay, so does anyone want to contribute to “reads” or “ratio”? I’m finding myself growing increasingly frustrated and am about to make a play just to generate something here.

Make the play 

• Like 2

whicker knowingly and willingly parked a vote on someone who wasn't a main option and never moved it. was totally fine with staying out of the process

same can be said for bucs who just ghosted his way through the rough patches

scoundrel put on a "retaliation vote" and then disengaged. josh put on a vote and then disappeared completely

Scoundrel was present for the bucs hammer opportunity and actively chose not to, then just passively posted the rest of the day. skywind also was present and able to hammer, explicitly said he would not, and then never voted, despite posting several times

• Like 1

okay, whicker is dead, but I think that even more makes me question the others who avoided the real choices last night.

death, taxes, at least one scum avoiding the popular d1 voting lines

• Like 2

unless something real pops up, I'm not interested in voting an active participant today. I'm going for a light activity / vote hider today unless someone brings in real information that pushes in another direction

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Who as mafia would hit Whicker night 1?

Someone “not in the know”

Everyone loves a good whicker freakout, a whicker bicker if you will. He has enough integrity to accept and not get upset at a night mafia hit but put him on a voting line and he’ll shine. We won’t get that opportunity this game so I’m suspicious of the less frequent players today. 

Edited by skywindO2

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

You weren’t following along but posted in thread a few times and didn’t vote…?

At about 6:30 I checked and saw 7 votes on Bucs and said I wouldn’t vote for him but didn’t read any context around those 7 votes. A lot changed in the next hour. I got home at about 8 and started to try to catch up (on both thread activity and schit posting) but hadn’t realized it was too late. 

I then realized my post was going to look super sus after how things transpired and acknowledged as such. 

Anyone that’s played these games with me should know by now I can be super inconsistent on nights and weekends but I will schit post with the best of them 9-5.

• Malfatron changed the title to Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!