Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!

I honestly don’t dislike anyone here despite I’m sure IRL differences with some folks. Mafia for me has rarely been personal. If anything in the past I’ve defaulted and over corrected to people who I perceive “can take it” when I vote or kill them, whether it be vigilante or as mafia.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I honestly don’t dislike anyone here despite I’m sure IRL differences with some folks. Mafia for me has rarely been personal. If anything in the past I’ve defaulted and over corrected to people who I perceive “can take it” when I vote or kill them, whether it be vigilante or as mafia.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that the rest of the players are just trying to post through their days and not take things too personally. It really is just a silly game. That said, I still admire the passion from players like Whicker (RIP).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

My Day move didn’t have the dramatic effect I had hoped.

You announced your card in chat and got something from Malf in PM? Just trying to figure out how the cards work.

Are we done dancing? Wait, dancing was Scoundrels words, whoops. 

Edited by skywindO2

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

Although, if you ask @Scoundrel, he’ll tell you I’m not likable at all but I’m optimistic I can win him over one day 

Between some of these posts and the little Debbie thread, you have won me over. Sorry Ted unvote

• Like 1

• Malfatron changed the title to Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!