Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!

12 hours ago, Tk3 said:

These were the most wildly howling posts in the fallout of the mwil card play. I was freaking out that nobody reacted to that pickle post at all there lol

12 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I was hooting in dms with malf..

good job to @adamq. I had Mwil and Pickle pinned down in my post-death guesses to malf. You were nowhere near my radar at that time

great job to @Forge for shutting down any ability for mwil to try to wriggle out of things, and @Scoundrel and @skywindO2 and friends for weeding out adam

Not to come across as sour, but I felt an obligation to stir up some energy for mafia again, which is why I played the card despite the fact that I probably could have skated another day or two. So when the thread essentially died after I was gone, I’m disappointed to see only skywind monologuing with himself, along with scoundrel.

Yeah I was disappointed we had to kill you, SirA, and Forge but the game demanded cleared players go, and surprise surprise, the inactive players stayed.

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Good job town on scumhunting

Tk3 with mwil, sira catching mwil in a lie and forge gladitoring him

To clarify for the group:

Two things:

1. I would have lied as Town; no reason to share how many cards left

2. it helped us know we could vig SirA who was likely out of cards. If you’re going to die, May as well get as much information out of people as possible 

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 1