There Can Be Only One: Dynasty League Discussion Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

3 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

It already feels like we have plenty of draft spots. I wouldn’t add any additional rounds

I agree there are alot of spots but wouldn't it be best to not have to spend FAAB on TAXI spots basically? 

The idea of having large rosters and larger than normal starting spots was to combat the fact this is a 10 person league 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I agree there are alot of spots but wouldn't it be best to not have to spend FAAB on TAXI spots basically? 

The idea of having large rosters and larger than normal starting spots was to combat the fact this is a 10 person league 

I’m fine with whatever. But boy…it feels like the draft should be over soon and we’re only half way done 

1 minute ago, sammymvpknight said:

I’m fine with whatever. But boy…it feels like the draft should be over soon and we’re only half way done 

haha, im having a great time. im thrilled we have so many players left. I kind of like the idea that the FA pool will be bare

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

haha, im having a great time. im thrilled we have so many players left. I kind of like the idea that the FA pool will be bare

I agree with not making people pay FAAB. I was just proposing using three of or current picks on taxi. But if you are going for shallow waivers, that’s fine.