There Can Be Only One: Dynasty League Discussion Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

So question on this Taxi. Some taxi have it you can only fill it once per year. Someonce elevated you can back fill taxi. How is this taxi going to work? We activate and we can use FA money to backfill it?

think we need clarification on taxi expectations before getting to those rounds 

1 hour ago, detfan782004 said:

So question on this Taxi. Some taxi have it you can only fill it once per year. Someonce elevated you can back fill taxi. How is this taxi going to work? We activate and we can use FA money to backfill it?

think we need clarification on taxi expectations before getting to those rounds 

Ok so unfortunately im not 100% sure how Sleeper will handle it, all I know is what I can see which is:

3 Taxi Spots

Non-Rookies are allowed in them

Players with more than 2 years of experience in the NFL must be activated from the Taxi Squad.

Players can go on taxi at anytime. This is akin to an honor system where commissioner must keep track.

I'm sorry if that isnt clear but we all will be subject to the rules this allows