Olympic Basketball

11sanchez11

54 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

am I gonna need an account or anything to watch Germany play in 20 minutes? 

Courtside 1891 was for the qualifying tournaments. But those are over now. To watch the warmup/friendlies YouTube will prob be the best bet, especially for non-USA teams. USA games will prob be on NBATV and on the YT channel l.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

AD is a better fit for the team than Embiid. Embiid leads to too stagnant offense. But still important cause Bam and AD have been bullied in international play sometimes. 

you could see the difference as soon as ad got in. they need bigs who are active on d, can switch on the perimeter, get up and down the floor quickly, set good screens, and roll hard. embiid doesn’t do any of those things. he wants to play at his pace, lumber up the floor, catch, face up, and lumber back down the floor

also i ******* hate watching embiid play and i don’t want to root for him

33 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

you could see the difference as soon as ad got in. they need bigs who are active on d, can switch on the perimeter, get up and down the floor quickly, set good screens, and roll hard. embiid doesn’t do any of those things. he wants to play at his pace, lumber up the floor, catch, face up, and lumber back down the floor

also i ******* hate watching embiid play and i don’t want to root for him

It shows why Philly isn't having playoff success with him.  His style is old school even if he can step outside but the athletic up and down game is not for him.  It also looked like he wasn't giving effort out there but that was most of the team early on especially the older guys. Which is somewhat understandable being a scrimmage but at the same time everyone else had energy.  You usually play how you practice so get after it.