Training Camp Thread

1 minute ago, grizmo78 said:

Stiddy's first drive and all the back ups are in. This competition is over. Sean is being as deceptive as his pre-draft crush of Bo Nix. 

In fairness, after that performance there’s nothing to hide anyway. No one on planet earth is going to believe anyone not named Bo Nix is starting week one. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Huh?

Plummer was the ultimate backyard ball QB. He drove Mike crazy because of that.

Plummer had the pocket awareness and running ability to keep the play alive. And this isn't a Shanahan offense, but I can't disagree Jake did drive Mike crazy, it's the reason Cutler was drafted and replace a 7-4 QB that season

8 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

In fairness, after that performance there’s nothing to hide anyway. No one on planet earth is going to believe anyone not named Bo Nix is starting week one. 

I think the competition was wrapped up after the joint practice yesterday. Sean wouldn't have changed up the snap counts in the middle of the game. This was the plan from the get go today. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

I think the competition was wrapped up after the joint practice yesterday. Sean wouldn't have changed up the snap counts in the middle of the game. This was the plan from the get go today. 

Yeah from what I heard, Nix sliced Green Bay up pretty bad this week at joint practice. Even their own players were talking about how impressive he was. Especially for a rookie. 

• Like 1

This idiot on 9news is talking about how great Nix is because he can make plays unscripted. I guess he didn’t watch the first half. Nix thrives by making plays on script and that what Sean likes and it’s why drafted him. 

And not only do these people have jobs in sports media, they’re also allowed to drive and sign contracts and have credit cards and vote. 🤣

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Plummer had the pocket awareness and running ability to keep the play alive. And this isn't a Shanahan offense, but I can't disagree Jake did drive Mike crazy, it's the reason Cutler was drafted and replace a 7-4 QB that season

Oh you're right, Jake had some mad skills and was fearless as a player, it’s why all his teammates just absolutely loved him. And why Mike faced an almost mutiny when he benched him. But Jake didn’t do what Mike wanted him and hence the Cutler pick. 

10 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Nix was always going to win the job but OL has done Stidham no favors in these two games. Question now is how much ground can Wilson make up.

Only 2 penalties in the first two drives into the 2nd quarter. 7 penalties since, all but one on the offense. They really need to clean that up.

• Like 1

So, Wilson goes 0-3 yet they score 3pts. Does that truly count as a scoring drive ??? I like Wilson (hope he makes the team)  but kinda proves stats don't always tell the truth. 

And how about that next Broncos superstar safety, Keidron Smith. !!! Woo Hoo