Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I also feel wary about nacho as i think hes doing more in the shops than hes been letting on

I can’t get past two other things:

1. Day 1 voteline 

2. His reluctance to “clear” people, even Adam, and considering I directly told him it’s a good thing he didn’t claim Mickey way back and he seemingly ignored or forgot it, that stands out 

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:
6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

if he was a choice character like riku or say, mickey, scum is free to claim that character

what does this mean? 

It means he was trying to call me scum because he went out of his way to italicize my claim, which I did before Scoundrel died, to him directly, so…yeah weird move.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

I don't like these games, but when I like the host, I'll play up to the spirit of the game. Most of the time I'm an early death/lynch, but this game isn't that way for me - much to my chagrin. I like @Slappy Mc so I played my usual thread game, took on some heartless, answered trivia and threw rocks at people. The mechanics in this one have actually been fun, but I digress; I hate mafia, and not being killed yet vexes me sore.

So, do me a solid. 

when you fought heartless day 1, how much health points did they have? 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Also, i refuse to believe that nacho is just choosing the easy trivia for 5 gp

In a vacuum I forgive that and find it smart from town or scum, no reason to share, but with the other 2-3 things, that’s tough.

*Sigh

I swore I wouldn’t tunnel him.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Normal civ?

no i can do a little something. it's not super significant at this point in the game. i'm always against full claiming unless i absolutely have to. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

no i can do a little something. it's not super significant at this point in the game. i'm always against full claiming unless i absolutely have to. 

Gotcha, so you arent a true vanilla town.

Do it tonight so you can clear yourself, another, or add clarity

And @TheKillerNacho @ET80 you are a true vanilla town then? 0 night powers or just a minor one

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Do it tonight so you can clear yourself, another, or add clarity

i'm riku, which is why i was asking tkn what he meant by "scum is free to claim that character"? 

• Like 1