Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

but just 17 hours ago you claimed to have no night move and you were a "dud character" and all of a sudden you're one of the most notable original characters in the series?:

i don't have a night move that will yield information. it is a dud character i'm essentially just normal civ in terms of what i can offer. i have 1 service and it's not the kind of power that "one of the most notable original characters in the series" would have lol 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

i don't have a night move that will yield information. it is a dud character i'm essentially just normal civ in terms of what i can offer. i have 1 service and it's not the kind of power that "one of the most notable original characters in the series" would have lol 

Make sure to get that service in woth a default move.

I think i guessed it

• Like 1

https://www.khwiki.com/Villains

Kingdom Hearts

Countless worlds have fallen in their quest for the Princesses of Heart. After the destruction of Destiny Islands, Riku ends up on Hollow Bastion, where Maleficent takes him in. The Villains send Guard Armor to Traverse Town to draw out the Keyblade wielder. After discovering Sora, the Villains keep an eye on him; unfortunately, he begins sealing keyholes to keep the worlds safe from destruction. After Clayton became a puppet of the Heartless, they watch him perish.

To turn Riku against Sora, Maleficent takes him to Traverse Town to see him with his new friends. With Riku bitter, Maleficent promises to help him find Kairi if he helps the Villains. While Jafar is defeated, Riku kidnaps Jasmine; Maleficent rewards him by having Hook take him to find Kairi. Riku appears in Monstro, planning to kidnap Pinocchio to find a way to restore Kairi's heart.

After Ursula and Oogie Boogie fall to Sora as well, Captain Hook kidnaps Wendy under the assumption she's the last princess of heart. However, Riku informs him that she is not and takes Kairi to Hollow Bastion. Hook is soon defeated and Hades loses interest in the plan.

While Riku keeps Sora busy, Maleficent attempts to open the Final Keyhole with six of the princesses' hearts; however, as Kairi does not have her own, the keyhole remains in an unstable limbo. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness possesses Riku and uses the six hearts to create a Keyblade of heart, which he uses to unlock Maleficent's heart, leading to her defeat and heart traveling into the past. With the Villains out of the way, Ansem takes over their plan and tricks Sora into helping him finish the keyhole.

Elsewhere, Pete is busy searching for ways to create powerful Heartless 358/2 Days, but remained unaware of Maleficent's demise.[9]

In other words the villains named in the first KH game were:

• Maleficient
  • Riku (Finn)
  • Jafar (rackcs)
  • Ursula (Forge)
  • Ooogie Boogie
  • Captain Hook
  • Hades

I think Maleficient is obviously going to be one of the remaining scum but if this is based off the first game, Riku could be the fourth, easily...

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:
10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Also interesting he claimed to have been "declined" in attacking Orca n1 given there was no scumkill...

Roleblock…?

Melee weapons arent allowed to be used the same night after you buy them

Nacho of all people should know

Also, scum likely hit pickle and orca already claimed protection there

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Melee weapons arent allowed to be used the same night after you buy them

Nacho of all people should know

Also, scum likely hit pickle and orca already claimed protection there

That I get, Forge telegraphed it too. Had to be the case.