Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

has to be finn & probably orca fmp. perhaps not even partners - i still think riku could be other.

you're right i am other. i win with either. it's irrelevant to me who wins. i was and am playing with town though. i have no move. i was lying about that. i simply have to survive. i didn't attack anyone last, because i was waiting for my bid on something to go thru, but had to dip, and then once again couldn't post on my phone while i was away.

killing me will be game over for myself and town. 

Just now, FinneasGage said:

you're right i am other. i win with either. it's irrelevant to me who wins. i was and am playing with town though. i have no move. i was lying about that. i simply have to survive. i didn't attack anyone last, because i was waiting for my bid on something to go thru, but had to dip, and then once again couldn't post on my phone while i was away.

if you said this yesterday I might've been inclined to believe you

5 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Kinda sus but i am terrible at this now

Just now, FinneasGage said:

If I’m lying you can 100% go on never trusting a thing I say for the remainder of my days on the site 

Those comments dont impact me the way you might think

Its a game